Mitch Clark and Mitch Duncan fall out

Remove this Banner Ad

The saddest thing about our society is how we accept the blatant bullshit of 'mental illness.' It's something no nice person will challenge or touch, and it's also something you bring in and out again.

I always thought the way this guy operated, using Fremantle and then ditching the Lions for Melbourne, was pretty scabby. For a sensitive guy, it wasn't a very sensitive move.

The way he decided he wanted to play again but for a better team, ditching the Dees who were absolutely cooked at the time, was also of questionable character.

As many have said – this man should know the importance of kindness and decency and yet he shows none of it.
If I was coming up against Clark in the coming weeks, at AFL/VFL level, I'd verbally hammer him mercilessly - sounds like a total piece of s**t

I don't really care, but.....

Has Duncan said anything publicly? Chris Scott said on SEN yesterday that the sledge wouldn't make the top 5000 worse things he's heard on the field. The issue has probably subsided now, but if it was so minor, perhaps Duncan could've poured water on it on air somewhere.
Having said that, he can do what ever he wants, and it's none of my business. ha :D

If I was coming up against Clark in the coming weeks, at AFL/VFL level, I'd verbally hammer him mercilessly - sounds like a total piece of s**t
Insightful stuff. To put into context your comment "total piece of s**t" Would indicate he's performed what God forbidden acts? Or your just a bit simple and throw phrases around? I'm guessing the latter "simple pie"

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

Whatever was in it, isn't it a gentlemens agreement that players family and stuff are off limits? Either way just shows the class of the guy after all his problems and his own complaints about people sledging him. Oh not to mention the fact that he used his own issues as leverage to try go and play in a better team after one that was not so good gave him a lifeline. Just my opinion and would say he seems like an absoloute top bloke! Go Mitch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back