Recommitted Mitch McGovern

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do rate mitch. I still think he isnt a spear hear o a main forward. Mitch is a good 2nd tall

Definitely agree with this.

He isnt yet a spear head, but definitely is a massive headache as the third tall because his aerial supremacy commands the number 1 defender.

lol :p

I needed a laugh after the first three.

Back to you thanks. :thumbsu:
Yeah cause Mitch is a more important than a bloke who got into the 40 man AA squad(will very likely make it), our best mid, an AA wingmen thats a vital cog in our ball movement and our second tall forward. Mitch would get picked way after them.

Just had a look at a few stats. Jack Darling for a supposed bad contested mark for his size averages more contested marks than gov jr who crows fans rate as their best contested marking forward :drunk:.

lol :p

I needed a laugh after the first three.

Back to you thanks. :thumbsu:

You are the only one laughing at you own joke.

All those are AA players, a dual Colman medalist, dont even try and say Mitch has shown more than Jeremy and Naitanui v Mitch McGovern is a bigger mismatch than that boxing thingy fight we witnessed on Sunday.

Gaff has shown more and if you ran a poll on Yeo v Mitch again I know who has shown more as a player to date.

So no, Mitch wouldn't make the first 5 players picked at the Eagles even next year.

:praying: from a WC perspective I am happy to have read that Mitch has signed on for another three years with the Crows, very good footballer but was never a need for us.

Very happy for the Crows, nice for them to have a loyal player and helps set a good Culture when players want to stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

uhhh Cam McCarthy?

Anyway well done Crows, huge positive for them
Yep.....And we ll lose a vic boy in balic this off season to already cancel it out.
Already Bris and gc are looking to pass over the consensus number pick this year due to vic metro boy softness. A lot more go home to vicco than the other way round. Entitlement.

Ps congrats crows ,MM spoke highly of your club in his statement big factor in staying. Seems that still makes no difference to your vic recruits you Ve lost tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back