Recommitted Mitch Georgiades - Signs on for another 4 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you. I needed a laugh.
He kicked 32:17 in 2021 in his second season. He also gets a lot of his shots 45degrees and to the boundary. That would indicate he has a good kick. 2023 didn't work for him due to injury. Go watch some highlights. His technique is beautiful.

He's not as technical as Fritsch or Gunston who I think are two of the best shots on goal in the game.

He kicked 32:17 in 2021 in his second season. He also gets a lot of his shots 45degrees and to the boundary. That would indicate he has a good kick. 2023 didn't work for him due to injury. Go watch some highlights. His technique is beautiful.

He's not as technical as Fritsch or Gunston who I think are two of the best shots on goal in the game.
How many did he kick in 2023? Or 2022? In AFL or SANFL or both?

His kicking was so bad even the SANFL team was struggling to pick him.

He had been truly diabolical up until he stopped playing altogether with an ACL.

How many did he kick in 2023? Or 2022? In AFL or SANFL or both?

His kicking was so bad even the SANFL team was struggling to pick him.

He had been truly diabolical up until he stopped playing altogether with an ACL.
Georgiades was one of our most reliable kicks for goal until mid-2022 when he got the yips. We would always pencil him in for goals, but something changed mentally.

To say he was diabolical in his first two seasons says to me you either don't know much about the player, or are being deliberately disingenuous.

Georgiades was one of our most reliable kicks for goal until mid-2022 when he got the yips. We would always pencil him in for goals, but something changed mentally.

To say he was diabolical in his first two seasons says to me you either don't know much about the player, or are being deliberately disingenuous.
Hawks supporter mate, they are born to be facetious and disingenuous

Im completely with you, Georgiades routine looks sound enough that borders on reliable.

Hawks supporter mate, they are born to be facetious and disingenuous

Im completely with you, Georgiades routine looks sound enough that borders on reliable.
Can't hit the side of a barn since 2021, but a "reliable routine" means we can say he is a "great set shot".

Peak big footy right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect the club is giving AFLW some airtime before the season opener. No need to rush to formally announce the signing when it's been reported by just about every major news outlet in the country.

You just said they are different players.

One's a leadup 2nd or 3rd forward. Dixon the gorrilla.

So if Dixon retires they need another gorilla type. Not a short kp leading forward to replacehim.
We already have Lord and Scully on the list.

Both look likely as Dixon replacements.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back