Recommitted Will Day [re-signed for 4 years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why’s that?

Reckon it’s not too uncommon, and may well have happened a few times as recently as this last offseason.
A better club made me chuckle.

Dangerfield signed for Geelong for less money than what the Crows offered him.
Ha! I bet it had nothing to do with the Cats cap or any property deals.

Last edited:
Ha! Ivey it had nothing to do with the Cats cap or any property deals.
The fact is it is true & your statement that players don't move for less money is incorrect as other factors can come into play.

The Dangerfields wanted to return home for family reasons.

giphy.gif

Future (Hawthorn) captain, brownlow medal, norm smith and premiership medal winner right here!
Is he still going to be at the hawks in 2035?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha! I bet it had nothing to do with the Cats cap or any property deals.
What I'd like to know...?

How does a kid from Anglesea move to Adelaide as a teen and then eight years later moves to Geelong because his girlfriend wants to be near family?

In other words ... How does a guy who spends eleven months of the year in Adelaide end up with a Geelong girl?

What I'd like to know...?

How does a kid from Anglesea move to Adelaide as a teen and then eight years later moves to Geelong because his girlfriend wants to be near family?

In other words ... How does a guy who spends eleven months of the year in Adelaide end up with a Geelong girl?
I would’ve thought that that really wasn’t that odd.

Just won his first B&F, loads of people were doubting this guy in the first few pages of this thread. Didn't believe he was a mid, or had lived up to his potential. Well he is a mid and becoming one of the better mids in the game, looks like a hawk for life as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back