Recommitted Mitch Georgiades - Signs on for another 4 years

Remove this Banner Ad

OK.

What year did Gray injure his knee? How many years into his career?

We can all ask these basic questions.

You, or I, dont know whats ahead of Mitch.

In 2012 you didn't know who Gray was.
No. MG has played more than enough games to prove that if he had the footy IQ of RG he would have shown it by now. He is a hugely athletic under sized key forward who may have lost the one thing that made him special. And that is before you take into account his kicking issues.

No. MG has played more than enough games to prove that if he had the footy IQ of RG he would have shown it by now. He is a hugely athletic under sized key forward who may have lost the one thing that made him special. And that is before you take into account his kicking issues.
This answer is why I don't often post on this forum.

When did I compare his skills/footy IQ to Grays?

I commented on an injury and that is all. I'm a port fan so mentioned a port player with similar to compare with outcomes with athleticisms. Thats all! ffs.

I'm done. have fun.

This answer is why I don't often post on this forum.

When did I compare his skills/footy IQ to Grays?

I commented on an injury and that is all. I'm a port fan so mentioned a port player with similar to compare with outcomes with athleticisms. Thats all! ffs.

I'm done. have fun.
RG succeeded after an ACL that reduced his agility because he has other attributes to fall back on (mostly his nous). MG hasn't shown any of that. The comparison is ludicrous.

There are purely athletic guys who have recovered from an ACL and were not physically impeded at all. But they are incredibly rare, and I am not sure I could even name one currently playing AFL.

Maybe Curnow at a stretch? Maybe.

RG succeeded after an ACL that reduced his agility because he has other attributes to fall back on (mostly his nous). MG hasn't shown any of that. The comparison is ludicrous.

There are purely athletic guys who have recovered from an ACL and were not physically impeded at all. But they are incredibly rare, and I am not sure I could even name one currently playing AFL.

Maybe Curnow at a stretch? Maybe.
You are a moron. Did you not read my last post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well each to their own.

I think Petracca is better than all 3 of them myself.
They are certainly all in a band of elite players. Hard to separate. Probably you just do it based on form.

For me J Cameron is the best player in the league, but his recent form isn't the best. But everyone on that list is a fair call.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back