Modern Warfare 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are like refugees

and yes it is handy. 360 also shows you what everyone you've recently played is playing, even if they aren't a friend. It's good, if you find a cool dude during a game, you can join him later if you get separated

Yeah I use it alot to find fellow Aussies. Doesn't the PS3 have this function to search though recent players?

It's a godsend when you somehow get disconnected from a room that was packed full of aussies with green pings.

Just find one in your recent player list, hit join, back in the game with em:thumbsu:

Exactly, **** playing with Yanks.

Does it get edited for us?
Well I'm pretty sure that the German version had that section they are talking about was taken out of the actual campaign. I'd be 99% sure it won't for us, that's why it showed the prompt.

The wording was something like "A mission in this game may offend some, etc. if you don't want to play this mission click (x) if you do click (x)"

If I knew how far in I could play through to say, but I'm not sure at the moment. Right now I'm at the Snow mission with MacTavish.

Well I'm pretty sure that the German version had that level TAKEN OUT of the actual campaign. I'd be 99% sure it won't for us, that's why it showed the prompt.

The wording was something like "A mission in this game may offend some, etc. if you don't want to play this mission click (x) if you do click (x)"

german version had if you killed civilians you'd fail

can u play it for us and see if its the same

Up to the 4th mission. Went into the game knowing pretty much nothing, have tried to stay away from all information about this game. I'm guessing the controversial mission was the 3rd mission. It is soooo goooooood

german version had if you killed civilians you'd fail

can u play it for us and see if its the same
LOL, I just started that mission. I won't spoil it at all, but IT'S NOT EDITED.:D:D:D

Pick my copy up this morning, No work will be done today!

Unfortunately im at work atm, however my wife is picking it up first thing this morning. I have it preordered on PS3, but might get her to pick up the 360 version instead. I dunno, still trying to decide which console to get it on. Ill be playing it as soon as i get home. itching to get home!

Below is some comparison screenshots from N4G.com
Both look pretty damn good and hard to split.

http://www.n4g.com/NewsCom-425245.aspx?CT=1&Page=2&Page2=1#Comments
http://www.cynamite.de/_misc/galleries/detail.cfm?pk=2633&opv=gal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going to get it today... PC version. I'll be interested to see how the whole server thing goes.

Picked my copy up this morning, stupid ****ing IW, I have my laptop at work but you need internet access to even install the game on PC. dehipghhawetiphjsrjstrnhaethjatriphjtaejphjaethaetho[

AGgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stuff this I'm going home to install and play.

My mate got me a copy at EB at the midnight launch, bastard has the day off today while I am stuck at work til 4.

Do you definitely have to complete the campaign before you unlock spec ops? I was keen to have a crack at that tonight co-op.

I want to know how the MP is for non US countries. If it's easy enough for us to find a decent connection in games then I'll probably get it. If not, I'll stick with WAW because I know I will be able to find a local connection.

The SP is getting awesome reviews though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back