Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One is a Coleman medalist and one is missing 2024 with a bruised uterus LOL

How many goals is McStay gonna average this year? Hahahahaha
Injury trolling now

considering the total rubbish "commentary" on the TV, he cant be worse. But i watch it on silent anyhow
I prefer Fox Cricket anyway - no ads after every over, plus Kerry O'Keefe is part of the commentary team.

Player 4 - Billy Frampton
465da3158c48851b4730096b3a4edc4a

Pictured: That time Billy Frampton and Kyle Hartigan had a fight, and Crows supporters hoped they would both lose

Hates: The playing bit of grand final day

We all know any screenshot of a text message on BigFooty is 100% legit, so I just have to leave these here:

iphone-yd7O.png

iphone-Dd7O.png

For those of you who have not ventured outside since September 2023, Collingwood won a flag last year with 21 players and Billy Frampton.

Managing a whopping 2 disposals and 4 clangers, his opponent (Harris Andrews) recorded above-his-average kicks, handballs, marks, rebound 50s and threatened to take the game away from Collingwood. The only thing that saved Collingwood that day was Brisbane's ability to choke at the MCG harder than, well, Belvedere just roll the tape:

R.7e8083d73579f0adfec00beda5512a4c

It was the worst Grand Final day performance in modern history and will probably overshadow Billy's ability to somehow survive in the AFL system for 9 years despite being 'okish' as a back-up's back up. His most passable games this year at Collingwood came as a full time ruck in the second month of the season - a role he's 3rd in line for at the Pies after they got rid of Brodie Grundy.

Nominally a utility, he will always be remembered as the decoy-decoy forward on 2023 Grand Final day whose September exploits will earn him the nickname "Essendon" next season.

Fun fact: Billy played 3 games in 5 years at Port Adelaide, before playing 21 games in 3 years at Adelaide. He's so fringe he will probably spend the off season sitting on an emo kid's face.

Billy, good luck next year and welcome to the Bottom 50 for 2023.

You forgot the only player that Ken Hinkley has ever drafted that has become a premiership player.

To me Billy Frampton wasn't the Leon Davis medallist because no one really expected him to do anything and he's probably on minimum wage at the Pies.

Eric Hipwood is the deserving Leon Davis medal winner, especially considering he's on big money with us and is paid to kick goals and couldn't in the one that mattered most. I'd be disappointed if he's not in the top three of Mofra's list.
No way Eric Hipwood is on much coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird example to bring up considering how much Collingwood fan's go on about being an actual contender that year since they made a Prelim and lost narrowly to Geelond.
Also weird given the Pies got done in by the Lions by 4 goals at Marvel, and done us in by 2.2 at the Gabba where they enjoyed about a 5 goal edge.. Had the Pies been in our position in that prelim there is no hope they get through to the GF.

Nice melt :$ Maybe you can petition the AFL to award the 2023 premiership to Carltank on a moral basis

Meanwhile stick to polishing your wooden spoons, flog :D
And you can stick to crying in the bay when someone makes fun of a big strong man that doesn’t care about you 🤣

Strong opening melt by you crying about posts in the Bay

Yikes

Hey at least you won the Wizard Cup in 2005, right? And the wooden spoon the same year! 🤣

And you won a Coleman! And the wooden spoon in the same year :$

"But but we would've beaten Collingwood in the GF 😢"

Loser club, loser supporters :shrug:
Cry more about my query on your prized KPF’s goal tally in 2024

Go do your best pink boy impression

Cry like John Noble for me

Back to the main board for you, so you can be treated with the love and affection you need

Harry McKay just has to be top three now given the carry on from Carlton fans.

Back to the main board for you

lol where were you during the season, PUS?

99% of your posts are on the main bored, you didn't pop your ugly head into the Bay until it was all over :D

Piss off and come back when you make your first GF in a quarter of a century and counting :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back