8. Essondon
10. Brisbane
11. Hawthorn
12. Carlton
13. Sydney
14. Collingwood
15. Adelaide
16. Kangaroos

1.BLUES (we are not good enough to decide weather or not to win games!!!!!!)
2.Hawthorn-like some players
3.Geelong-hope they win the cup
4.Essendon- cant wait til we both(aventually) become powerhouses again and have a huge rivalry
5.the rest
15. collingwood, if it wasnt for buckley would have been 16
16. port- not much for chad cornes

1. Fremantle
2. Adelaide
3. Swans
4. Bulldogs
5. Kangaroos
6. Richmond
7. Melbourne
8. Brisbane
9. Essendon
10. Geelong
11. Collingwood
12. Carlton
13. Hawthorn
14. West Coast
15. Port Adelaide
16. St Kilda

Yeah its going alright. How's it going for you? Seems as though you've been one for a long time

Phew, you're a feisty one. That'll learn me for darin' the righteous anger of Dee supporter.

So anyway, how many premierships have the Dees won in -- I dunno, let me 'randomly' select a time period... -- the last seventeen years?

Love - Collingwood

Like - Richmond, Essendon, Geelong

Dislike - The remaining Victorian clubs that sell home games and feed interstate dominance and liked Carlton until 1995, now cheats that don't learn from mistakes.

Apathetic - Interstate clubs, but i respect Ports history

Love
Adelaide

Brisbane, Sydney.

Indifferent
Carlton, Fremantle, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Richmond.

Dislike
Bulldogs, Geelong, Saints, Melbourne, Essendon (supporters are unbearable)

Hate
Collingwood
West Coast (But I still have respect for them)
Port (No explanation needed)

Favourite Footy Clubs:
1. West Coast Eagles
2. East Fremantle Sharks
3. Kalgoorlie City Kangas
4. Cooroora Demons(Pomona)
5. Weroona Bay Tigers(Whyalla)

Most hated footy clubs:
5. Boulder Tigers(Kalgoorlie)
4. Railways FC(Kalgoorlie)
3. Noosa Tigers
2. Sydney Swans
1. Fremantle FC

Hmm you wernt the secretary at Multicon during the concaster construction in Whyalla were you, if so my wife and I say hi :)

1. coasters

the also rans

freo carlton richmond hawthorn sydney need to be disbanded

1. Hawthorn :thumbsu:

2. West Coast
3. Kangaroos

4. Carlton
5. Port Adelaide
6. Brisbane
7. Geelong
8. Adelaide
9. Western Bulldogs
10. Fremantle

11. Sydney
12. Richmond

13. Melbourne
14. St. Kilda
15. Collingwood
16. Essendon :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOVE

Sydney

Partial to

Hawthorn
Richmond

Hate, but respect

Brisbane

Just hate (in order)

West Coast
Kangaroos
Essendon
Collingwood
Geelong
Carlton
Melbourne
St. Kilda

Not fussed about

Adelaide
Port Adelaide
Fremantle
Bulldogs

Love my club - North Melbourne

Dont mind (go to the occasional game):
Richmond
Hawthorn (if only most of their fans on here had not become arrogant tossers)
Catters (DITTO)
Bulldogs (respect)
Melbourne

'not bad' Teams:
Brisbane (J.Brown = freak)
West Coast (awesome to watch)

Am impartial to the rest, although special note to Collingwood (dont mind their supporters so much...more Brian Taylor than anything, and i think they would be disappointed if they didnt get 'most hated')

Mine change from year to year, depending on how teams are travelling, the style of game they are playing, and any incidents they may have had against the Cats.

01. Geelong
02. Brisbane - Great team to watch, Darryl White is probably my favourite player that I've seen, if not a close second.
03. Kangaroos - Went to a lot of their games in the mid to late 90's as my stepfather was a member and needed someone to go with, and watching them play with the spirit they have and the amount of times they'd come from nowhere to win a game in the last quarter was very exciting, Duck was great to watch.
04. West Coast - They just ooze quality and quality sides are great to watch play football.
05. Western Bulldogs - I love Rocket
06. Melbourne - They have some great and exciting players on their team that I love watching, players like Davey, Robertson, Newton, Jones who is massively underrated even though he has only played one season, Dean Bailey will be great for them.
07. Sydney - It's good to watch teams that play team football, they'd probaly be further up my list if they were more consistent this season.
08. Essendon - Hird was great to watch over his career, the Dons will proably slip down my list next season, WAY DOWN SOUTH!
09. Carlton - They are tollerable when they aren't winning games
10. Richmond - Same as Carlton
11. Fremantle - Just a whole heap of people I dislike that have been there this year, Connolly, Soloman, Farmer, McManus.
12. Adelaide - They have been agonizing to watch this year, they were way up my list last year.
13. St Kilda - This is probably one of the best rivalries I see the Cats having. Geelong are always fired up when we play them, it pretty much started off when everyone was hyping their list and their draft picks a few years ago and no one was making a mention of Geelong. It's gone on from just being jealous of their publicity now though, we both started our current generation at roughly the same time so we've been fairly level for most of that too, except for fitness killing us last year, and injuries killing the Saints this year, and we have a lot of great matchups. When Guerra went running through everyone in the Preseason Final, that's when I knew I disliked the Saints. Well, I don't really dislike them, because I love hating them, if that makes sense. I respect them, even though the hate is there.
14. Port Adelaide - In a word, Choco. Great coach, but what a flog. And then there is Chad and Dean and Warren. A great footy side that will challenge this year, but they have some absolute spanks at that club.
=15. Hawthorn - Have always been and probably always will be one of my most hated sides. I grew up in the area and went to school in Hawthorn so most of my mates follow them, as well as their parents, and people who work in the area, and their supporters are little bitches.
=15. Collingwood - Have always been and probably always will be one of my most hated sides. Their supporters are just so brainless you can't even have a conversation with them because they are 100% Collingwood, which might be a good thing for the club, but boy it is frustrating trying to communicate with them.

Mine change from year to year, depending on how teams are travelling, the style of game they are playing, and any incidents they may have had against the Cats.

01. Geelong
02. Brisbane - Great team to watch, Darryl White is probably my favourite player that I've seen, if not a close second.
03. Kangaroos - Went to a lot of their games in the mid to late 90's as my stepfather was a member and needed someone to go with, and watching them play with the spirit they have and the amount of times they'd come from nowhere to win a game in the last quarter was very exciting, Duck was great to watch.
04. West Coast - They just ooze quality and quality sides are great to watch play football.
05. Western Bulldogs - I love Rocket
06. Melbourne - They have some great and exciting players on their team that I love watching, players like Davey, Robertson, Newton, Jones who is massively underrated even though he has only played one season, Dean Bailey will be great for them.
07. Sydney - It's good to watch teams that play team football, they'd probaly be further up my list if they were more consistent this season.
08. Essendon - Hird was great to watch over his career, the Dons will proably slip down my list next season, WAY DOWN SOUTH!
09. Carlton - They are tollerable when they aren't winning games
10. Richmond - Same as Carlton
11. Fremantle - Just a whole heap of people I dislike that have been there this year, Connolly, Soloman, Farmer, McManus.
12. Adelaide - They have been agonizing to watch this year, they were way up my list last year.
13. St Kilda - This is probably one of the best rivalries I see the Cats having. Geelong are always fired up when we play them, it pretty much started off when everyone was hyping their list and their draft picks a few years ago and no one was making a mention of Geelong. It's gone on from just being jealous of their publicity now though, we both started our current generation at roughly the same time so we've been fairly level for most of that too, except for fitness killing us last year, and injuries killing the Saints this year, and we have a lot of great matchups. When Guerra went running through everyone in the Preseason Final, that's when I knew I disliked the Saints. Well, I don't really dislike them, because I love hating them, if that makes sense. I respect them, even though the hate is there.
14. Port Adelaide - In a word, Choco. Great coach, but what a flog. And then there is Chad and Dean and Warren. A great footy side that will challenge this year, but they have some absolute spanks at that club.
=15. Hawthorn - Have always been and probably always will be one of my most hated sides. I grew up in the area and went to school in Hawthorn so most of my mates follow them, as well as their parents, and people who work in the area, and their supporters are little bitches.
=15. Collingwood - Have always been and probably always will be one of my most hated sides. Their supporters are just so brainless you can't even have a conversation with them because they are 100% Collingwood, which might be a good thing for the club, but boy it is frustrating trying to communicate with them.

lol, totally agree with your comments on most teams - the St.KIlda rivalry, I'm amazed no-one else has picked it up. I can understand the feeling - hate the supporters but respect the footy team right? Though I wouldn't say it was injuries that killed us this year. For four weeks, injuries killed us, but when we had a chance to make finals, it was fitness that let us down. Four final quarter fade outs cost us 14 premiership points (4 against Collingwood, West Coast, Bulldogs, Sydney) I hope this rivalry continues for a while because St.KIlda have no real rivalry in the competition. (Themselves maybe)

1. Carlton

(Carlton Supporter not AFL supporter)

2. Western Bulldogs
3. Geelong

4. Melbourne
5. North Melbourne
6. West Coast
7. Hawthorn
8. Brisbane
9. Fremantle
10. Sydney
11. Port Adelaide
12. Adelaide
13. Richmond (I can feel this Hate growing)

14. St.Kilda (have the guts to talk about Carlton's wooden spoons, when they have a kitchen full)
15. SCUM
16. FILTH

1. Brisbane - Team I followed since day 1.
2. Geelong - Dad tried to raise me as a Cats fan. Lots of respect
3. Port Adelaide - Great rivalry, great youngsters
4. Adelaide - Roo one of my favourite all time players. Catchy song too!
5. Hawthorn - Leigh Matthews!
6.Kangaroos - Always admired the Shinboners. Might catch a few games down the coast
7. Western Bulldogs - Dissappointing season, but tremendous respect for the Footscray boys. When their up and running, awesome to watch
8. West Coast - Once were up there with Brisbane, but after being owned by these guys for a few years, one can feel a bit of hate, right? Right? :D
9. Essendon - Done nothing bad to me. Sad to Sheeds go

10. Fremantle - Meh, don't hate, but not a fan. Sorry Freo :(
11. Richmond - As above
12. Melbourne - As above
13 Carlton - Less so the club, but some of their fans have really began to piss me off as of late.
14. Collingwood - Couple of players I am fans of (Buckley, Didak) and some great kids, but a fair amount of supporters I just cannot stand (Sensless bitching about Salary Cap, accusations of drug taking, blah blah baaaah)

15. Sydney - Respect for club, and the decent fan or two. (Went down the toilet for a bit due to a few trolls in the Fitzroy forum).

16. Yeronga Football Club - Yeeeech!

Worship: Hawkers
2nd: Bombers (Yes, believe it!)
Close 3rd: Swannies (despite the weekend)
Soft spot: Doggies, Saints, Cats
Indifferent to: Pies, Freo, Lions, Crows, Tiges, Dees
Dislike: Roos, Illeagles
Dislike intensely: Port
Hate: Blues

You need your head examined.

Love
Magpies (yeah I know you hate us)
Port Adelaide-- cause they can take coping your s**t and hand plenty back without crying.
Footscray- cause they are the kings of the mighty west

4 West Coast- great to watch.

Who Cares
Geelong
Adelaide
North

Hate
Hawthorn- Jeff Kennett killed my Dad
St. Kilda- cause their mums knit their scarfes, they dress like they are going to watch Radiohead rather than football.
Melbourne- for always looking intimidated when I see them at the game even though I've ironed my track suit pants.

Shoot
Carlton- arrogant cheats with all those ridiculous try hard home boy supporters.
Essendon- for wanking dogs.

Karma will come back to bite you on the arse. Then again it already has.

Follow the Bombers.

Soft spot for the Tigers, and insanely for a bomber fan... the pies :eek:

Apathetic to anyone not mentioned below

Strong dislike for Brisbane, Sydney, Fremantle, WCE, (and St Kilda while Buthead is on the board)

Hatred of Port (ex-gf's 60 yo aunt is a cat fan and went to Port vs Geelong. Geelong lost, 60 yo lady got spat on by port fans = ???), Carlton and the Canberra Gold Coasters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back