Of all of the made-up stuff I've ever read in my life - this one was made up the most.- twas a coffee shop meeting in Doncaster way today, prominent MP present
- Words spoken to MP were "you have carte blanche to sort out Dan".
- Comment back was "Mr Andrews is a vindictive soul, and had Eddie and Darcy sacked from Triple M after Darcy attacked Dan."
- Further, off air chat in studio was that Eddie said to Darcy "Don't go Dan, he is vindictive", to which Darcy replied "fu** Dan and fu** you Ed, you are in Brisbane".
- Then Darcy attacked Dan on air.
- Also advised Eddie's brother Frank was a Captains Call for Broadmeadows seat a few years ago.
- Dan has paid off all Vic major media outlets, hence why they don't attack him.
Have a nice day.
Same as the northern suburbs of Geelong. It's why the Queenslanders voted for one nation that one time. Wanted change but never had a viable alternative.I've lived in Broadmeadows all my life, 34 years. The last time Frank McGuire was here was probably the day I was brought home from the Mercy Hospital in 1986. Broadmeadows was and always will be a safe labor seat, especially while 80% of the population here are from non-English speaking backgrounds, the politician prey on those sorts, promising all sorts of places of worship and promising more Middle Eastern type programs and festivals or even threatening to take what's already in place away, it gets them votes then noting happens. Rinse and repeat.
Unless the Opposition changes, Andrews will gallop it in. This thread is better than the Victorian Opposition could come up with.It wasnt pleasant thru the 2nd lockdown, its rare that any one issue is on everyones lips, how it plays out when the dust settles will be very interesting politically & that is election day not yet another poll.