Premiership Player
Suspended
May 30, 2009
Etihad or MCG
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory, Newcastle United
Im just curious as to how many people will be at ethiad on sat night. So who is going?

I'll be there! (+ 5 Mates). If only it was in rectangular formation, that would be brilliant against Sydney .. oh well next year. Go Victory!

7 people, maybe 8, to pay tribute to Muscat. Melbourne Victory supporters are a disgrace.

Hoping to go.

Not even a Victory supporter, but have been to their last four home games, just a pity Level 1 isn't going to be brought forward again as the Gold Coast atmosphere was amazing.

So, put down 7, maybe up to 9 people that will be attending.

sainter i like melbournes atmosphere but even the most the most loyal victory supporter must admit 20k average is low for melbourne, i dont know how much its been promoted down there but anything below 40k would be disappointing for this considering ladder position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be at his 500th but would be one of the very few that would have been at his first :)

I remember watching Super Kev at Sunshine George Cross with my bro and my dad at Chaplin Reserve back in the day. Still as hard ass as he was back then!

I remember watching Super Kev at Sunshine George Cross with my bro and my dad at Chaplin Reserve back in the day. Still as hard ass as he was back then!

Good days! :) although probably Skinner Reserve for his debut as GX had to play their for a couple of seasons as Chaplin wasn't supposed to be good enough at the time.

7 or 8 more people than go to watch the insipid adelaide......
Come post when we stop owning you...

Muscat is god of VICTORY!!!
Ordinary performance to send off the great man, Nicky Ward must think highly of Muscat turning in a performance like that for Muscat's big occasions.

Ordinary performance to send off the great man, Nicky Ward must think highly of Muscat turning in a performance like that for Muscat's big occasions.

Looks good on top don't it?? I'm sure Musky would only be worried about winning the league.

Looks good on top don't it?? I'm sure Musky would only be worried about winning the league.
We would have hoped for better on the big stage.

Honestly how frustrating is it for you as a Victory supporter to see Ward play, just when he dominates GCU a few weeks back, you thought he was going to turn a corner, but he has just been awful since then.

You have to question his squad status beyond this season as just an impact player of the bench, which for a player of his talent, is disappointing.

We would have hoped for better on the big stage.

Honestly how frustrating is it for you as a Victory supporter to see Ward play, just when he dominates GCU a few weeks back, you thought he was going to turn a corner, but he has just been awful since then.

You have to question his squad status beyond this season as just an impact player of the bench, which for a player of his talent, is disappointing.

Agreed.

Was brilliant against the Gold Coast, but he was putrid last night.

When he's on song, the Victory are far harder to beat, but his consistency is letting him down big time.

Reported on Channel 9 news and on the world game website...Kevin Muscat has given his strongest indication yet a may play on, when his current contract expires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back