Discussion Natural Disaster – Season 27 BEEZ Top 20 Petition Thread - NUMBER 6!

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear Bombers,

Your obsession with me this season has been flattering. However, the answer is no, I will not join your club next season or any season.

ND
When No means Yes .....we're not looking to recruit you, we've discussed this ....and despite your protestations, you should have joined the Gumbies

It's actually crazy how underrated NaturalDisaster is.

I didn't deserve 4th in the beez but you did xoxo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would I be melting over the match thread this week? I know for a fact most of the Bombers that actually have voted in the BEEZ have had you in their top 20. This is on the wider SFA community not the Bombers on this occasion.
Hi Tony Lynn 15 I noticed in your transparency in BEEZ voting thread located https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/transparency-in-beez-voting.1210882/ you didn't actually post your votes nor did you bring up this "injustice" back then. Would you be prepared to share your votes from last season now and have them corroborated by Cloud_ ?

Also none of you team mates shared their votes, is this a remarkable coincidence or a concerted effort?

Any particular reason you chose this week to bring up this discussion? Do you think discussing it closer to the actual vote date would have had more of an impact?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back