New Clash Guernsey Vote on AFC website

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not all that keen either. Sure, it's better than the options presented by the club which is why it has so much support but is it the best possible design? I hope not.

The main problem in attempting any design is that we have three colours already and we're trying to add a fourth (white). That's way too many and already ensures we won't get something to look good. It's near impossible to combine four colours effectively. Three colours is the maximum that should be used.

In pure design terms you're probably right. I think there is an AFL requirement though for the background to be white - so I think the hoop design is the way to go :)

FWIW I went ACB of the options proposed.

A is somethign very different, if we can only get one of the 3, I'd be most comfortable with the Murder of Crows.

Snap on all counts. :) :thumbsu:

I hate that horrific head on our current away strip, while C, although better than B, is nothing special - far from it.

A is very different. My first re-action was WTF? but the more I looked at Danger in it the more I got to like it.

I like the counter suggestion of this Board the best though.

I don't think it will happen, but I'd like to see the club run another poll with the least favoured guernsey of the current poll dropping out, being replaced by Kraft's design in the new poll.

a10bgj.jpg

one I put up on the Crows board in May 09

Something else to think about with option C - a Big V on our chest !!:eek:

What about this one desinged by aneale some 2-3 years ago ?? I like it !

Something else to think about with option C - a Big V on our chest !!:eek:

What about this one desinged by aneale some 2-3 years ago ?? I like it !

Yes so do I but I doubt it will reproduce well and not sure it will look that good at a distance cos it wont be clear enough. :)

Snap on all counts. :) :thumbsu:

I hate that horrific head on our current away strip, while C, although better than B, is nothing special - far from it.

A is very different. My first re-action was WTF? but the more I looked at Danger in it the more I got to like it.

I like the counter suggestion of this Board the best though.

I don't think it will happen, but I'd like to see the club run another poll with the least favoured guernsey of the current poll dropping out, being replaced by Kraft's design in the new poll.
I wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was say... Brad Symes wearing it?

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if it was say... Brad Symes wearing it?

Ha ha!! :thumbsu:

Perhaps Danger has coloured my opinion of it. :)

I do think though that it would still look okay with Symesey in it although we'd need less material to make it.

Yes, it's different but it does have a splash of all our colours which is easy to see, and it doesn't have that revolting head or just plain boring stripes, which is why I like it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've switched my vote to option D

afc-clash-jumper-design.png

Ive looked through this thread again and this is by far and away the best design I've seen - very Crows, our colours are still the focus on the white background, has our beloved hoops, clean, white background as required by the AFL (so no fights there), will reproduce well, will look good close up and at a distance, distinctive and doesn't look like anyone else. Really well done to whoever designed this - hope it gets up. :thumbsu:

AdelClashMero.gif

This one done by Maro is one of the better one's I've seen, I like the logo too (Better than the crap one we have now)

This from Brodie Martin:

“@Fridge_88 we love it here. Sando does too. Apparently the AFC logo in the middle is an issue tho for some reason.”

Why would the the logo be an issue?

Still, good signs!

What would people think if the crow from the first guernsey was placed in place of the AFC logo? I don't know how to make that sort of thing on the computer, but I'm sure someone could try and see what it would look like. Also, people should mention the Kraft guernsey on Team Thursday tomorrow at 5:30PM. Get to Team Thursday via the Crows website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back