Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

It's puzzling that TGBB gets a free pass for having multiple teams but GG doesn't?

Is it more that TGBB is being sincere and GG is being a troll about it?
If youve slept with 10 or 100 people it makes little difference

That aside....im just trolling the we/us and tgbb fell into it. I only support dolphins and chiefs (as well as washington, bengals, jags, bucs) and dont mind liking (ravens, raiders, texans, titans, vikings, bills, lions, bears) or even (rams, seahawks, panthers, eagles, chargers, colts, jets)....hell, i dont think id be against liking the steelers too.

But apart from that its dolphins and chiefs for life

It's puzzling that TGBB gets a free pass for having multiple teams but GG doesn't?

Is it more that TGBB is being sincere and GG is being a troll about it?
I’ll tell you all a story. Was first interested in Belichick when he was with Parcells at Giants and then afterwards when appointed Browns coach. Then followed his career at the Pats.

I was more a NFL fan than a supporter of any team. Could have picked a number of teams to follow besides Oilers. Browns, Fins, Bears for instance but never really thought about Pats even when Parcells was appointed.

That aside....im just trolling the we/us and tgbb fell into it. I only support dolphins and chiefs (as well as washington, bengals, jags, bucs) and dont mind liking (ravens, raiders, texans, titans, vikings, bills, lions, bears) or even (rams, seahawks, panthers, eagles, chargers, colts, jets)....hell, i dont think id be against liking the steelers too.

You can still tell your true team when you post about the Raiders...that spark is still there no matter how much you try and piss on it

I believe GG actually about the raiders, when Al died so did his love for them, Derek Carr crying on the field was straw that broke the camel's back, I remember his disgust. This was no longer the team he remembers. 😂

Best post ever

Good to be back.

Impressive performance to win by 10 considering we left 10 points on the field (missed FG and a bad Harry fumble). Not sure running Cam into the ground is sustainable but good signs when you can move the chains even though the opposition knows you're pounding the rock.

Liked the look of JJ Taylor - very Dion Lewis-like

Good to be back.

Impressive performance to win by 10 considering we left 10 points on the field (missed FG and a bad Harry fumble). Not sure running Cam into the ground is sustainable but good signs when you can move the chains even though the opposition knows you're pounding the rock.

Awesome to have the Pats back. Its a very different watch to recent memory but I thought it was fun if nothing else. Think there is another few gears to the offense but loved the clock chewing run game matching perfectly with the defense. I know it's only the Dolphins but I don't think they are an awful defense. Also for 1 drive the connection of Cam and Jules was promising, agree with Taylor he looked impressive. I imagine Sony will have his big days in a certain gameplan but at the moment he seems like the odd man out especially with the hopeful return of harris soon enough.

Loved winovich's game off the edge too, he brings 100% to each play and he seems to consistently beat his man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to be back.

Such a pet hate of mine when guys are too busy worrying bout a TD over protecting the ball when near the goal line. I'm sure BB would have loved it also. He's dogshoused players for less than that.

We just keep rolling along fine under BB 👍

Was never in doubt my friend ....... was never in doubt.

And I do love the WE.

Maybe a :nflpatriots: for you too ...... uuumm probably not. ;)

Good start.

Weird watching an empty stadium.

Must say its going to get some getting used to watching the :tophat:👒 Mad Hatter :womanshat:🎩 post game.

Good start.

Weird watching an empty stadium.

Must say its going to get some getting used to watching the :tophat:👒 Mad Hatter :womanshat:🎩 post game.

You never get used to it, just various levels of wtf 😂

I've never liked Cam. But if he keeps that level up I can come around.

Spot on Cockliff38 - maybe about half that number of QB runs would be better, otherwise we'll end up having to find a new starter later in the season...

I've never liked Cam. But if he keeps that level up I can come around.

Spot on Cockliff38 - maybe about half that number of QB runs would be better, otherwise we'll end up having to find a new starter later in the season...
Read a quote from Bill on the number of QB runs. He said a lot of those plays were option reads, so the high number (15 or so?) was a bit misleading. No doubt it will come down as Cam gets more comfortable with the offense.

Read a quote from Bill on the number of QB runs. He said a lot of those plays were option reads, so the high number (15 or so?) was a bit misleading. No doubt it will come down as Cam gets more comfortable with the offense.
Yeah I think as well as Bill made it a focus to test the conditioning of Miami’s defense, being week 1 not much tackling in camp and everything I think he saw a great opportunity to let Cam be Cam and grind the defense into the ground, which by how efficient our offense was in the 2nd half worked well.

If Bill has the kahunas and he's available, OBJ would turn this team into a contender. With what looks like a much improved OL and a mobile QB, good luck stacking the box. Really looking forward to seeing Asiasi and Keene integrated into the offence. I have high hopes for both.

If Bill has the kahunas and he's available, OBJ would turn this team into a contender. With what looks like a much improved OL and a mobile QB, good luck stacking the box. Really looking forward to seeing Asiasi and Keene integrated into the offence. I have high hopes for both.

Would be interesting to see how Cam went with a true WR1 for once. Hasnt had one since his second year in the league with Steve Smith.

Would be interesting to see how Cam went with a true WR1 for once. Hasnt had one since his second year in the league with Steve Smith.
In an ideal world, N'Keal Harry becomes an Anquan Boldin type WR, Asiasi and Keene become Mini Gronk-Hernandez (keeping murder on field) and OBJ would become the Edelman #1 long-term replacement. Pats have cap and draft capital to move for a depressed asset and if Bill is serious about retaining contender status as opposed to a full blown rebuild, he needs to give Cam another tool or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back