New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Had perfect seats front row middle of the balcony but they closed the balcony and re-seated me in the back row corner of the floor seats.:huh:
Ugh. I so like the in ring product but NJPW's management and execution of international shows continues to be absolutely hopeless.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Had perfect seats front row middle of the balcony but they closed the balcony and re-seated me in the back row corner of the floor seats.:huh:

WTF! I was looking at tickets about 7-10 days ago and the best I could find was Balcony Row C, so they were still available then. As it turned out, I can't make it on the night. Thank goodness, as I'd be ropable if they cancelled on me less than 1 week later.

They have curtained the east section of hall beyond the first 6 rows and closed off the balcony. So there will be less people than last time when NJPW toured with the now departed elite.

But the sections that they have left open look full.

Good show at Festival Hall. Highly recommend that people check out Osprey v Eagles. GOD v Juice/Nicholls and ELP v Romero was good too.

Good to hear. Either way, you made the right call not to walk the extra 500 metres or so to Marvel Stadium tonight! :D

Good show at Festival Hall. Highly recommend that people check out Osprey v Eagles. GOD v Juice/Nicholls and ELP v Romero was good too.

Osprey Vs Eagles is definitely the best match I've ever seen Live.

Hopefully Robbie Eagles will be 'made' by this match and become a bigger name overseas.

I'm not totally up to date with modern wrestling (I still think Tiger Mask and Dynamite Kid and Antonio Inoki when I think New Japan) but I had a ball. Mate, got third row seats and I at least liked everything I saw and loved a lot of it. I enjoyed this card more than the previous New Japan show. I loved that the ring announcements were in Japanese this time which made it feel like a New Japan show whereas the previous one felt more like a show in Australia (does that make sense).

The Eagles-Osprey match was terrific but one thing that made it even better was the total face heat for Eagles. The crowd really, really wanted him to win.

At the Sydney show, he joined CHAOS after not wanting to hit Ospreay with a chair. Finished in the ring with Ospreay, Okada and Tanahashi celebrating in the ring together
I'm assuming only the Melb show was recorded?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was actually impressed by Archer against Ospreay. Wonder if it was Ospreay getting a good match out of him or if we can expect similar quality for the rest of the tournament.
Big opportunity for him to be the new big heel monster of New Japan after being in a tag team with Davey Boy jr.

Day 6, 2 days ago Ishii vs Moxley a highlight so far. Crowd right behind Ishii.

Man I can't stress how good this guy is. I wish he had a run as world champ. He's very unlucky that a generational talent like Okada is around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back