Teams New Orleans Saints - The Who Dats

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Go the New Orleans Saints

Good to see we have another happy Saints fan. Of all the other teams in the NFL, I would like them to succeed, just due to years of ****ness (quite similar to the Rams pre 99) and the events of the past year. I ahvent been successful in getting merchandise in Australia, and most of the NFL teams websites wont send to Australia (Licensing laws I believe), however you can order directly from the NFL Shop They charge a fairly high delivery fee (about $40 or something like that) so I would encourage you to buy a few things at once to even out the cost.

Good luck to the Saints this year, but in all honestly think they aren't ready yet. Look out next year tho, Reggie will own the NFL.

SriLankanCat said:
I live in Sydney, does nayone know where i can get saints merchandise like t-shirts, flags etc.
I don't know where you can get gear in Sydney, but as kimirocks says, NFLShop.com is a good place to start (or the Saints shop @ http://blackandgoldsports.com/shop/ ).

Check eBay also, plenty of new stuff on ebay shops, etc.

I believe http://www.saintsmerchandise.net is also pretty good but haven't used them.

I see that Jeff Dunne is a saint fan, good to see

GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS
Cheers.

Actually there's a few Saints fans around here - some are even Geelong fans too. I've been surprised to find how many Aussies have discovered the Saints.

Can we go all the way this year? Who knows, but it won't be coaching inexperience that holds us back. Sean Payton has proven already to be a first rate head coach. While the onfield results are impressive, Payton has changed the whole dynamic of the Saints and has installed a culture and belief I haven't seen in a Saints team for a long, long time. Some of his play calling this year too has been inspired. The man is a proving to be an exceptional head coach.

SriLankanCat said:
I live in Sydney, does nayone know where i can get saints merchandise like t-shirts, flags etc.

For Jerseys just kep trying the markets. When I lived in Sydney, Parklea and Paddy's used to have heaps of NFL jerseys. Of all places, Fairfield Market had an enormous range. THat was a number of years ago tho. I expect its still the same. Just recently at Vic Market here in Melbourne I picked up a Reebok "On Field" Saints #25 Reggie Bush home jersey. Must be similar situation up there in Sydney too.

Rory said:
New Orleans bandwagon....All aboard.
I recall there was similar bandwagon jumping with the Pats in the last 5 seasons ;)

Won't be long before the likes of Mizza and co join the NO Saints Army.

At least Mizza & co admit they are bona fide bandwagon jumpers and join in regular season banter instead of waiting 'til SB week when the 'cameo posters' intrude on our forum. btw : Where have all those pesky Seahawks fans dissappeared to???????? :D

Woodson said:
I recall there was similar bandwagon jumping with the Pats in the last 5 seasons ;)
Actually I started following the Pats when I was about 8 years old when I first watched the Superbowl on SBS and I decided that New England would be my team I'd support that day and I've stuck with them ever since :)

JeffDunne said:

Thats funny, both the Saints and Steelers claim black and gold as their colours. I always thought of the Saints as being black and mustard :eek:

CONS_SS said:
Thats funny, both the Saints and Steelers claim black and gold as their colours. I always thought of the Saints as being black and mustard :eek:

i would have thought the saints colour is more gold then the steelers colour which is more of a yellow

CONS_SS said:
Ignorance from a Cowboys fan . . . who would have guessed? :D

JeffDunne said:
Ignorance from a Cowboys fan . . . who would have guessed? :D
I admit I am ignorant when it comes to New Orleans Saints, but so are many people.

And wouldnt you be considered a Dallas fan, you've taken all our players and staff lately they might as well rename the place Dallas South j/k ;)

BTW how is Copper, Petitti, Shanle etc. and the rest of the gang going? I especially hope Petitti thrives over there as do many Dallas fans who struck up a good relationship with his old man who used to post on one of the Dallas forums I visit. :thumbsu:

Fujita & Shanle have been fantastic - especially Fujita who has been a revelation for our D.

Copper hasn't had much of a look in and Petitti won't get any playing time if Jammal Brown keeps playing the way he has.

Thanks too for Sean Payton - the man is a genius (for at least another week anyway ;) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JeffDunne said:
Who Dat? :)

JB, didn't know you were a fan. Time to take the bag off too - we've sent them to Oakland and replaced them with faith. :thumbsu:

Gotta love the Saints :thumbsu:

http://www.blackandgold.net/site/in...dex&c=10&sid=fb2ba4827d8874ffff0909ebaf944cf4

Found this forum for Saints fans and registered. I have invited a them to have a look at Saintsational and this forum so there may be a "real" N.O. Saints fan or two coming our way.

i went under the very original nic of aussiesaint as I didn't think Joffaboy would be appropriate.

Have a squizz if you haven't found it.

Baltimore is our next victim. 6-1 yeeehaaaaa :thumbsu: :)

LOL, good luck with that JB. :D

BTW, saintsreport.com is the largest site for Saints fans. The site has just had a makeover so don't pay too much attention to post counts.

GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS

I Hope one of the Saints games in the coming weeks is on Fox...i can get my mate to tape it then :D

SriLankanCat said:
GO THE MIGHTY SAINTS

I Hope one of the Saints games in the coming weeks is on Fox...i can get my mate to tape it then :D
You're in luck, just tune in Monday November 13 at 8:00am to see New Orleans @ Pittsburgh. Should be a ripper

Saints played crap today. Defense was poor from the start and the offense looked a little gun shy. No doubt our worst performance for the year but credit to the Ravens they had us under the pump for the get-go.

Thanks too JB . . . blood bandwagoners. :mad: ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back