News New Training Jumpers for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco — West Ham
I know they may seem insignificant, but as i said on the Freo board, sometimes they do make it onto the big stage.

We'll start with the Dockers, who have come up with these, obviously from the Triple-V heritage jumper.

What are some other clubs' training jumpers this year?

Grabbed from the Crow's online shop

2010navytrainingsinglet.jpg
2010trainingwhitesinglet.jpg

I know they may seem insignificant, but as i said on the Freo board, sometimes they do make it onto the big stage.

We'll start with the Dockers, who have come up with these, obviously from the Triple-V heritage jumper.

What are some other clubs' training jumpers this year?

I don't really see the point. It's not the same club, it wasn't a very successful club and it's a club that would have any living fans to win over by this decision.

I do wonder if Port would be allowed to do something similar with their training jumper though.
E.G. this
PortAdelaideTraining.png

I think it'd sell pretty well.

Western Bulldogs new KooGa training jumper, there are blue and white ones as well.

Nothing too fancy here, just a big watermark of a Bulldog if you look close enough. However this gives us, surely, KooGa's collar that the Bullies will wear with their playing strips. Close to cory's depiction - though the base of the collar is very circular and thick at the back. Sort of resembles Reebok?

What will be interesting is to see what colours these collar/cuffs will be. Previously the cotton collar was red and white - can't see that happaning here with a polyester material. My bet is on all blue - or maybe even white collar with red cuffs circa 1997.

I don't really see the point. It's not the same club, it wasn't a very successful club and it's a club that would have any living fans to win over by this decision.

I do wonder if Port would be allowed to do something similar with their training jumper though.
E.G. this
PortAdelaideTraining.png

I think it'd sell pretty well.

The only purely black and white merch we've ever been allowed to 'sell' is a non-AFL sanctioned 'Live the Creed 1870' cap that was given away with the sale of media polos in the 2009 preseason.

If we ever tried to mass produce a prisonbar without Collingwood's blessing, training guernsey or not, we'd get flayed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back