NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How much hurstbridge did you watch? The problem this year definitely wasn't getting it down there.
How much did you watch?. It wasnt their forwards either. They had the most points against them out of all teams. They cant keep sides to a decent score.

How much did you watch?. It wasnt their forwards either. They had the most points against them out of all teams. They cant keep sides to a decent score.
I definitely saw enough of them to know that a big fwd will make a bigger difference than a defender, let alone potentially more than 1 key fwd.

Macleod would also like to welcome Scott gumbleton 2006 2nd pic in the national draft Scott can add much need hight into Macleod ruck stocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there's a bit of fun being had here. Gumbleton and Lennon no chance. Not sure about Maric. They definitely need a big man or 2.

Ben Lennon will most likely get picked up, bit of wishful thinking, but if not, definitely a chance to return. Whoever mentioned Gumbleton is sh!t stiring, Maric was mentioned on BF after the grand final, I haven't heard any truth to that.

Confirmed signing in Fraser Pope. Don't know too much about him but credentials look pretty good. His name sounds familiar ?

Ben Lennon will most likely get picked up, bit of wishful thinking, but if not, definitely a chance to return. Whoever mentioned Gumbleton is sh!t stiring, Maric was mentioned on BF after the grand final, I haven't heard any truth to that.

Confirmed signing in Fraser Pope. Don't know too much about him but credentials look pretty good. His name sounds familiar ?
The Pope goes alright, been playing in EFL & a quality p/up. A good mate of Dayne Beames from a years back.

And have a salary cap of 120k now. Good luck. I think his brother would have a bit more pull. He said last night he already had a text from him telling him to come to hursty
  1. 6.2.2. The total player payments cap for season 2017 is:
    1. $225,000 for Division 1;

2. $150,000 for Division 2;

3. $100,00 for Division 3;

This might increase for the 2018 season

1. 6.2.2. The total player payments cap for season 2017 is:
    1. $225,000 for Division 1;

2. $150,000 for Division 2;

3. $100,00 for Division 3;

This might increase for the 2018 season
The salary cap is the same for 2018 with the intention being it will be 200k in Div 1 by 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back