NFL Div 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What and risk facing possibly Bundoora is a prelim? Ohh yep smart thinking

I’m not saying to drop this game on purpose, I’m saying if i was sitting back at Get Wines Direct Oval having a Pino after the Doggies beat us on Saturday, I wouldn’t be too bothered.

Macleod are a footy team that would play twice together on a weekend if they could, their footy system is not conducive to playing twice in a month, especially this time of year.

Let the rampaging Doggies deal with the week off and the hype, the past 7 premiers have played the week before the big dance. As for the Bulls, Macleod have beaten them twice this season.

I’m not saying to drop this game on purpose, I’m saying if i was sitting back at Get Wines Direct Oval having a Pino after the Doggies beat us on Saturday, I wouldn’t be too bothered.

Macleod are a footy team that would play twice together on a weekend if they could, their footy system is not conducive to playing twice in a month, especially this time of year.

Let the rampaging Doggies deal with the week off and the hype, the past 7 premiers have played the week before the big dance. As for the Bulls, Macleod have beaten them twice this season.

I assure you, we are not going into this weeks game with a losing mentality. North Heidelberg have earned major respect this year and are a very dangerous opponent. I'm sure they have the same thoughts regarding Macleod. It will be a cracker of a game and whoever gets the week off will certainly need it to have the best chance of recovery for the big dance. Although I understand the point you are making reading into past finals form, every team would want that week off regardless.

Beat them twice last season too. Except for that last one, which i believe is pretty important.

I assure you, we are not going into this weeks game with a losing mentality. North Heidelberg have earned major respect this year and are a very dangerous opponent. I'm sure they have the same thoughts regarding Macleod. It will be a cracker of a game and whoever gets the week off will certainly need it to have the best chance of recovery for the big dance. Although I understand the point you are making reading into past finals form, every team would want that week off regardless.
No need to assure me, I am very confident that Macleod will be going into the game with nothing but a winning mentality.
Just an observation, if indeed, they get pipped on the weekend.

Are they the blokes from Tulla? Oh nah not yet.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you kidding. Surely not unless they are taking a pay cut. If Tulla lose this week’s GF they will be still in div1 (well it’s div2 footy really). If Tulla win and go up yes they will obviously need to recruit but most likely need another 7-8 players to be reasonable competitive.. Interesting news..

Are you kidding. Surely not unless they are taking a pay cut. If Tulla lose this week’s GF they will be still in div1 (well it’s div2 footy really). If Tulla win and go up yes they will obviously need to recruit but most likely need another 7-8 players to be reasonable competitive.. Interesting news..
Wait and see

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone think West Preston can bounce back over Bundoora?
Not prepared to write them off just yet.
Be massive if they got Thorpe back this week.
God no. West are still a massive chance. Alot will depend on Uysal, not sure hes going to be in great nick come sunday if he plays. I doubt Williamstown would allow Thorpe to come back and play local footy when they have a prelim next week? But you never know. Should be a cracker of a game!

God no. West are still a massive chance. Alot will depend on Uysal, not sure hes going to be in great nick come sunday if he plays. I doubt Williamstown would allow Thorpe to come back and play local footy when they have a prelim next week? But you never know. Should be a cracker of a game!

Yeah was thinking the same re Thorpe.
But like you think West certainly can win.

Anyone think West Preston can bounce back over Bundoora?
Not prepared to write them off just yet.
Be massive if they got Thorpe back this week.

Last time they met, WP in the game until Bundoora kicked away in the last quarter. Both teams missing key players

Go back to Round 6, when WP easily won by 9 goals

Saad was missing both games.

They are in this up to their eyeballs !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nanas retired at Port Melbourne, will he be at Nth Heidelberg as well??

Nanas retired at Port Melbourne, will he be at Nth Heidelberg as well??
Hahaha. Sounds like everyone that ever played with Boomer is headed to the kennel! :D
My understanding is Vermont are the front runner for his services at the moment. In any case, it will be an EFL club he ends up at.

West to bounce back and beat the bulls by 3 goals. Saad to kick 5 and the 2's to smash Whittlesea and advance to a grand final. I also see Greensborough have named an unqualified player in the reserves, that could be embarrassing. Im sure it must be mistake and will be rectified before the weekend!

West to bounce back and beat the bulls by 3 goals. Saad to kick 5 and the 2's to smash Whittlesea and advance to a grand final. I also see Greensborough have named an unqualified player in the reserves, that could be embarrassing. Im sure it must be mistake and will be rectified before the weekend!
Surely not? They would lose the game automatically. Who?

Don't worry about Boro 2s mate just look at your own club, could be the last time you see Karnezis & Saad running around.

Don't worry about Boro 2s mate just look at your own club.
What about my club? Just stating a fact buddy. Would be embarrassing to lose a game due to an unqualified player. As i said if you read my comment, im sure it will be fixed by the weekend.

I had a look, all there team is qualified. U must have read the rule wrong

Macleod just a little more composed in the end today.
Nth fought hard after looking like being blown away early.
The less said about one of the boundary umpires the better:rolleyes:

Macleod just a little more composed in the end today.
Nth fought hard after looking like being blown away early.
The less said about one of the boundary umpires the better:rolleyes:

Didn't have a great day did he!! Speaking of not great, any sparkies that can spare a few minutes and head to Cramer st tomorrow? The so called "siren" is shocking, surprised it wasn't fixed during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back