NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bell back for South Morang will be interesting to see who lines up on him, the boy can play!!! Back from TAC duties

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to see such quality young players in our division!
However, I believe Morang are too young, it’s cost them on a number of occasions this year! And with today’s conditions??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to see such quality young players in our division!
However, I believe Morang are too young, it’s cost them on a number of occasions this year! And with today’s conditions??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It is really good all the young fellas running around, that’s what so pleasing to see with Laurimar, on average there’s 8 or 9 players that are 17 and 18yrs old and half are still in yr 12 at school, good for the club and the league

It is really good all the young fellas running around, that’s what so pleasing to see with Laurimar, on average there’s 8 or 9 players that are 17 and 18yrs old and half are still in yr 12 at school, good for the club and the league
Mernda have played a mixture of players from the 17's -19's all year which is smart thing to do, the future looks bright for both Power and Demons just have to keep them at both of the clubs and not lose them to divy 1 or 2 sides.

Mernda have played a mixture of players from the 17's -19's all year which is smart thing to do, the future looks bright for both Power and Demons just have to keep them at both of the clubs and not lose them to divy 1 or 2 sides.

Exactly right mate, really good for both clubs and the area, Mernda’s probably the same with all the young boys being local so playing with their mates is surely a good incentive to stay and no doubt they’re looking to to climb the divisions together

The thing I notice about Laurimar was how quick they were around the ground and used the ball well, Would not surprize if they play Mary in the GF.

Question since Reservior have come back into the compition they havent won a game ! is the coaching group they have now good enough to recruit better players for next season and start winning some games or will the club just languish at the bottom and end up folding again .

Question since Reservior have come back into the compition they havent won a game ! is the coaching group they have now good enough to recruit better players for next season and start winning some games or will the club just languish at the bottom and end up folding again .
Reservoir won a game last year. Don't know about their coaching staff, but Steve and the crew down there are working hard to keep the club afloat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some intriguing games to be played today
My tips:
Mernda by 100+
Kilmore by a point
Panton Hill by a goal
St Mary’s by 36

St Mary’s v Panton Hill next week, will get a good gauge at where both sides are at.
Personally I think next week is irrelevant. I think St Mary’s will chop them up on the big ground but I reckon they could use an experienced key forward to keep Anderson honest. Could O’Meara play or Sullivan swing forward?

Personally I think next week is irrelevant. I think St Mary’s will chop them up on the big ground but I reckon they could use an experienced key forward to keep Anderson honest. Could O’Meara play or Sullivan swing forward?
I think Guldon will do. Leading the league for goals and has been around for years

But yes agree, Burra probably the best running side in the league

looks like the battle for 4th is going to be very tight with the games to come. Who sneaks in?

If Laurimar can get over West this week then I think 4th spot comes down to the week after with the Power v Sth Morang and the winner of that game to take it.
If West beat the Power then it's probably Sth Morangs spot to lose.

Dennis limped off on the weekend....... will be a big loss if he doesn't play against West this week with the bigger bodies having worried Laurimar last time out.

Hills v Burra this weekend looks like a 2nd Semi preview and Mernda have a tough last 2 weeks but with the bye this week they should be fresh enough to win a couple more and secure 3rd spot.

If Laurimar can get over West this week then I think 4th spot comes down to the week after with the Power v Sth Morang and the winner of that game to take it.
If West beat the Power then it's probably Sth Morangs spot to lose.

Dennis limped off on the weekend....... will be a big loss if he doesn't play against West this week with the bigger bodies having worried Laurimar last time out.

Hills v Burra this weekend looks like a 2nd Semi preview and Mernda have a tough last 2 weeks but with the bye this week they should be fresh enough to win a couple more and secure 3rd spot.
if west knock off Laurimar and beat morang in their next game they could be equal with morang. West finish the season against Lalor and rezza. Morang play st marys in rnd 18. Could be an interesting final round. Laurimar beat west then Laurimar v morang will be a massive game. Don't discount Mernda still missing out too. Still plenty of outcomes that can happen

if west knock off Laurimar and beat morang in their next game they could be equal with morang. West finish the season against Lalor and rezza. Morang play st marys in rnd 18. Could be an interesting final round. Laurimar beat west then Laurimar v morang will be a massive game. Don't discount Mernda still missing out too. Still plenty of outcomes that can happen
Yeah I agree. Plenty of different outcomes depending on results. I think Burra & Hill are locked in 1-2. I think West would need to win all their games & hope other results went their way to make it. Seems unlikely now. So the great contest is on between Mernda, South & & Laurimar for 3rd & 4th. Percentage may play a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back