Other NFL & NCAA Gambling Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to try a tactical bet on all QB performances this week once the market is up.
Any team with something to play for like Seeding or Play off chance, go overs.
Teams with nothing to play for, go unders on QB's. Many should get benched and help go under their average yds.
I'll just throw a $1 on each and see if i finish in front.

Yep putting money on Michigan was a huge mistake. Peppers pulling out late

Even with Peppers playing FSU would still be up. Michigans best wins were early when teams like Wisconsin and Penn St were playing poor.

FSU came home strong. I was shocked FSU were underdogs. wish i had more then $10 on them.

Im going to try a tactical bet on all QB performances this week once the market is up.
Any team with something to play for like Seeding or Play off chance, go overs.
Teams with nothing to play for, go unders on QB's. Many should get benched and help go under their average yds.
I'll just throw a $1 on each and see if i finish in front.

It was a good theory, and one that I'd come up with earlier in the week as well.

But the cheeky bastards at Sportsbet haven't put up player performance markets (other than first TD scorer) for the dead rubber matches tomorrow :(

Can someone who is on Crown Bet please see whether they have the normal player performance markets up? I might have to open an account if they do.

It was a good theory, and one that I'd come up with earlier in the week as well.

But the cheeky bastards at Sportsbet haven't put up player performance markets (other than first TD scorer) for the dead rubber matches tomorrow :(

Can someone who is on Crown Bet please see whether they have the normal player performance markets up? I might have to open an account if they do.
They have nothing on it lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a couple of multis across the weekend.

Raiders/Texans U37 -> Rawls TD -> Bell O106.5

Murray TD -> Lions/Seahawks U44 -> Roethlisberger O282.5 -> Beckham TD

I also had the trebles on that 2nd bet.

I'll probably start again with the Rawls and Bell bets and find something to multi in the Giants/Packers game - I think the U37 points leg is going to be cooked shortly after half time.

Screenshot_2017-01-08-10-48-02.png

Surprised at some of the spreads. I think Detroit are a real show this afternoon and was tempted to take them outright at 4$.

Miami should feel downright disrespected with 11 point line thats on offer and will come out hot youd think. Their run game destroyed the Steelers last time also. More than happy with an 11 point start.

And finally taking the Giants purely on a gut feel at the line.

I had Texans win/under 45 total points @$1.97 in a multi,which I thought was rolled gold with Osweiler and Cook as QBs.

Seahawks -5.5/over 43 points total
@$2.40

Dolphins over 16.5 points
@$1.87

Remove this Banner Ad

Back