NFNL 2023 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If true they taking the piss now. League has to make a stand.
Not a big issue for mine, I think more have gone out than come in at the Bulls for the upcoming season

Not a big issue for mine, I think more have gone out than come in at the Bulls for the upcoming season

If true, McKernan and McEvoy are both decent, key position, pick ups. I cant remember if they said McEvoy was full time in 2023?
Throw in McNiece & East.
Be interesting to see how they go.

If true, McKernan and McEvoy are both decent, key position, pick ups. I cant remember if they said McEvoy was full time in 2023?
Throw in McNiece & East.
Be interesting to see how they go.
McEvoy is more then decent. He is a star. Not sure about Mckernan and what he's being doing footy wise. McNiece is still a good player and East is solid.
But they have lost a hell of a lot. I think there best 22 will compete with anyone. But if they get a few injuries it's trouble. Becaue there depth is gone.

McEvoy is more then decent. He is a star. Not sure about Mckernan and what he's being doing footy wise. McNiece is still a good player and East is solid.
But they have lost a hell of a lot. I think there best 22 will compete with anyone. But if they get a few injuries it's trouble. Becaue there depth is gone.
McKernan has been playing for Tullamarine in EDFL div 1, which is their second tier so a step up to Bundoora, kicked 63 goals in 2022

Will their best 22 fit under points cap? Some massive signings at the Bulls, even if they did lose some depth, so I would imagine at full strength, and with Heidelberg losing Minogue, they will be hard to beat.

Peter Mcevoy would have had 50+ clubs chasing him once he decided to go back to local. Captain of the VFL team of the year not even 18 months ago.

Mcniece still got 3 or 4 years of D1 footy in him no question. Clearly an A grader.

Add in blokes like Sturgess and Davies who are another year older and stronger and they cover the losses.

Have to be the team to beat, but id imagine Heidelberg wouldnt care at all about that, and probably arent finished recruiting either.

Its those two and then daylight.

HHeoe
Peter Mcevoy would have had 50+ clubs chasing him once he decided to go back to local. Captain of the VFL team of the year not even 18 months ago.

Mcniece still got 3 or 4 years of D1 footy in him no question. Clearly an A grader.

Add in blokes like Sturgess and Davies who are another year older and stronger and they cover the losses.

Have to be the team to beat, but id imagine Heidelberg wouldnt care at all about that, and probably arent finished recruiting either.

Its those two and then daylight.
Heidelberg is the team to beat. Bundoora have lost about 7-8 players from there grand final team and yes picked up 3 quality players. But when you lose 7 players from your grand final team and about 16-17 players that played senior footy last year. It's a big whole to fill.

HHeoe

Heidelberg is the team to beat. Bundoora have lost about 7-8 players from there grand final team and yes picked up 3 quality players. But when you lose 7 players from your grand final team and about 16-17 players that played senior footy last year. It's a big whole to fill.
Who have Bundoora lost ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also heard on the radio Zaka is not playing. Never understitmate the importance of the depth of your squad though, losing a bunch is never ideal but the Bulls have obviously loaded up again at the top. Will be thereabouts again no doubt.

Have major concerns for Whittlesea it must be said. Won the 4 games last season and it seems the clubs around them have all bolstered their playing squads well (Mac, Hursty), Banyule I suspect leap frog them immediately.

Bomber Keenan put a transfer request to Monty. He going around again? The man is a freak
Yep he is, has been training I heard

Just looked it up as i thought you were wrong but your absolutely right.

Was a 1 pointer at Tullamarine.
yep played afl in 2021

6 pointer - Played at least one AFL game in any of the current or previous 3 seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back