NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why don’t you just come out and say that Paul Harris, former coach of Ivanhoe is recruiting, Reuben Blackmore-Moore and Zac Mowat, and he will be trying to get former Banyule player, Luke Giles to also return.

Is it so hard to name names.

Zac did his knee last year Maxy. Giles named as back at the cave.

Banyule look destined to be a division 1 club.

Early tip but Whittlesea and Banyule to play off in the big one.

Banyule have recruited extremely well and Whittlesea have no issues making and winning division 2 flags.

Banyule look destined to be a division 1 club.

Early tip but Whittlesea and Banyule to play off in the big one.

Banyule have recruited extremely well and Whittlesea have no issues making and winning division 2 flags.
Whittlesea will miss Fairchild, he has been the go to man for many years played 163 games and kicked 450 goals.
Very hard to replace.

Whittlesea will miss Fairchild, he has been the go to man for many years played 163 games and kicked 450 goals.
Very hard to replace.

Has everybody forgotten that Eltham lost 2 games and were raging favourites for the GF? Unless they have had a complete walk out then it’s hard to see them not making it.

Has everybody forgotten that Eltham lost 2 games and were raging favourites for the GF? Unless they have had a complete walk out then it’s hard to see them not making it.
I thought towards the back end they started to get exposed with teams edging closer and closer. I

Banyule imo had their measure. Probably should have been 2-0 against them besides a free kick and after the siren goal.

Whittlesea as well have no dramas winning division 2 flags.

Eltham either bounce back hungry or probably get stuck in division 2 for a few years. Will be a interesting season

I thought towards the back end they started to get exposed with teams edging closer and closer. I

Banyule imo had their measure. Probably should have been 2-0 against them besides a free kick and after the siren goal.

Whittlesea as well have no dramas winning division 2 flags.

Eltham either bounce back hungry or probably get stuck in division 2 for a few years. Will be a interesting season
Always hard when you’re being hunted every week, it was exactly the same case for Macleod, by the end of the year they were likely just worn down.
I’m sure Panther won’t mind the hype going on at other clubs at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a massive loss. Banyule at Winx odds at the moment with their off field work done so far.
Sorry can you enlighten me to what Banyule have done/been doing in regards to recruitments? Genuine question as I keep hearing how much they've done, just haven't heard details of who they've recruited. Thanks

Sorry can you enlighten me to what Banyule have done/been doing in regards to recruitments? Genuine question as I keep hearing how much they've done, just haven't heard details of who they've recruited. Thanks
Gun ruckman, Ricky Dyson (ex Essendon) , Luke Giles (ex junior good player), Mitch Lovell, a kid from the northern blues, jack Langford (Essendon vfl), another kid from northern knights

All solid players and will make the side better.

Check their Instagram out mate you’ll see all info on what’s been happening

Gun ruckman, Ricky Dyson (ex Essendon) , Luke Giles (ex junior good player), Mitch Lovell, a kid from the northern blues, jack Langford (Essendon vfl), another kid from northern knights
All solid players and will make the side better.

Check their Instagram out mate you’ll see all info on what’s been happening
Thanks mate, I will check it out. Sound like some very solid gets to go with an already strong side. Will be hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back