NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a free world and you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't reckon the hierarchy at Kilmore would appreciate genuine supporters getting on here bagging out opposition players, calling them hacks and saying how they will slam em. I'm pretty sure the Kilmore FNC would like to welcome the Turtles to the league and wish them the best for the future.
Yep its a free world. I am most definitely entitled to my own opinion. People bag our club all the time, doesnt bother me! Screw em.
Time will tell.

I’m not saying next year it might take 3 but could be the most rewarding football journey ever.
Lets be honest the most rewarding journey is for those at west to win a flag. No club has had a story like theirs of being on the bottom for so long only to now be on the up. Not saying they will or have a chance but Lalor isn’t comparable.

Lalor pushing for a flag,
Hahahaha your kidding yourself they are long way back they were pretty much down and out last year. With some many clubs out this way plus being older area, it might be some time before they see some success..

It's a free world and you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't reckon the hierarchy at Kilmore would appreciate genuine supporters getting on here bagging out opposition players, calling them hacks and saying how they will slam em. I'm pretty sure the Kilmore FNC would like to welcome the Turtles to the league and wish them the best for the future.
As long as he can get a kick Blueboy67 I spose, still think he might be geeing a few up here.
Been plenty of cameo's over time flaot thru, ruffle feathers but if collingwoodislife90 is here for the long haul I look forward to reading his contributions once he gets used to the environemnt if his debut is anything to go by could be plenty of heat put on Kilmore before aball is kicked in anger ha ha!!!

Lalor pushing for a flag,
Hahahaha your kidding yourself they are long way back they were pretty much down and out last year. With some many clubs out this way plus being older area, it might be some time before they see some success..
They have been a successful club in the past no reason they can’t get up there again. Already some handy pick ups.

As for an older area not sure why that matters? Nearly every single division 1 club is an “older area” (Greensy, WP, Monty, Lower ect.) While most of the growth areas are in lower division (laurimer, South Morang, Mernda )

Regardless things can turn quickly for clubs! Plenty of success comes from getting off field right first.

As long as he can get a kick Blueboy67 I spose, still think he might be geeing a few up here.
Been plenty of cameo's over time flaot thru, ruffle feathers but if collingwoodislife90 is here for the long haul I look forward to reading his contributions once he gets used to the environemnt if his debut is anything to go by could be plenty of heat put on Kilmore before aball is kicked in anger ha ha!!!
Definitely in it for the long haul. We have a 3 year plan in place mate. Irons is a great leader and this club is definitely going places. We too were in the same boat as Eltham as an unknown...
Time will tell mate

Definitely in it for the long haul. We have a 3 year plan in place mate. Irons is a great leader and this club is definitely going places. We too were in the same boat as Eltham as an unknown...
Time will tell mate
Yep time will tell indeed :thumbsu:

They have been a successful club in the past no reason they can’t get up there again. Already some handy pick ups.

As for an older area not sure why that matters? Nearly every single division 1 club is an “older area” (Greensy, WP, Monty, Lower ect.) While most of the growth areas are in lower division (laurimer, South Morang, Mernda )

Regardless things can turn quickly for clubs! Plenty of success comes from getting off field right first.
Being a older area is irreverent. Thomastown is the equal the 1 ranked club in the city of whittlesea. Very well run club .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many under 19 sides have come out of lalor since the affiliation of lalor stars juniors heading to Thomastown, also are they still linked???

Yes things can change very quickly, You need juniors filtering through the system

Where do you find the rankings of the clubs in the city of Whittlesea?
Don't believe their is an official ranking system, more just the teams inside the council boundaries...

WPL - #1 in Darebin for example

I think Whittlesea would be the highest ranked in Whittlesea on the unofficial status...?!? Thomastown and Epping following that based on ladder positions across all grades.

YOUNG BLOODS ACADEMY_FACEBOOK-v10.jpg
How many under 19 sides have come out of lalor since the affiliation of lalor stars juniors heading to Thomastown, also are they still linked???

Yes things can change very quickly, You need juniors filtering through the system

Lots of energy is being driven towards our juniors - in particular, the primary school age groups... Points aside, it is import to be relevant to a community and attract "new people" to a club that grow with the logo.

Don't believe their is an official ranking system, more just the teams inside the council boundaries...

WPL - #1 in Darebin for example

I think Whittlesea would be the highest ranked in Whittlesea on the unofficial status...?!? Thomastown and Epping following that based on ladder positions across all grades.
Ahh ok fair enough. Does this include seniors and Juniors? Or is it just seniors, reserves and under 19's?

What year into your three year plan are you? Just asking
Id say potentially 2nd year coming. If not 1.5...
First couple seasons was purely finding our feet in this league.
We are honest about where we want to be etc..
We see ourselves in the next 3-5 years being that 3rd 4th side in NDNL Div 2 and always in that bracket. Of corse always aiming for div 1 and div 1 finals but realistically we see ourselves being a side in div 2 MINIMUM for a while and never being relegated.

Id say potentially 2nd year coming. If not 1.5...
First couple seasons was purely finding our feet in this league.
We are honest about where we want to be etc..
We see ourselves in the next 3-5 years being that 3rd 4th side in NDNL Div 2 and always in that bracket. Of corse always aiming for div 1 and div 1 finals but realistically we see ourselves being a side in div 2 MINIMUM for a while and never being relegated.
I think he's talking shite, Talkinshite. Just to confirm you are a genuine Kilmore supporter Collingwoodislife90, can you answer a few questions for me? 1. What's the name of the award for the Kilmore senior football B & F? 2. What role did Sharkbait have at the club last season? 3. What is Flog's real name?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back