NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a few rumours that Ivanhoe have a new recruit? I also noticed its his Birthday today.... EX tigers player?

Is that doyle kid still managing to get a game? Havent seen him in the bests as of yet? Is this due to his mate pulling out of a signing? Believe he is a star midfielder that wouldve been a great addition to Hoes.

Chump have you recovered since 2022? Havent heard from you in over 2 years.

Regardless I am just happy to have football back to watch my hoes put their best foot foward.

SEWS

Heard a few rumours that Ivanhoe have a new recruit? I also noticed its his Birthday today.... EX tigers player?

Is that doyle kid still managing to get a game? Havent seen him in the bests as of yet? Is this due to his mate pulling out of a signing? Believe he is a star midfielder that wouldve been a great addition to Hoes.

Regardless I am just happy to have football back to watch my hoes put their best foot foward.

SEWS
ex tigers player..... share the name

SEWS
Just say it….

SEWS
You know more than me My friend! I have not been told of anything but will check in tonight at the club.

Doyle just going about his business and a mate playing VAFA A grade did have a think about playing but stayed with some other mates. Would have been VERY handy.

All going well for the club so far this year but only 3 games in. Will know more by the end of June!

Ty playing in the MPFNL I have been told tonight. But some positive news that another Ivanhoe 2022 premiership player 'strongly' considering a return that would be massive for the Hoers.

SEWS
If you are talking about Vickery you are talking BS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do Kilmore just not travel?

Also good win for Ivanhoe against Mernda.
Toss of the coin game really. Mernda’s inaccuracy probably cost them in the end. Last few minutes will be good to watch on the replay. Start of the second half was pretty scrappy, but the rest of the game was a good one to watch as a neutral.

I don’t know who would be an umpire though. There was some serious abuse hurled towards them today. Pretty ordinary form really.

Toss of the coin game really. Mernda’s inaccuracy probably cost them in the end. Last few minutes will be good to watch on the replay. Start of the second half was pretty scrappy, but the rest of the game was a good one to watch as a neutral.

I don’t know who would be an umpire though. There was some serious abuse hurled towards them today. Pretty ordinary form really.

Happy to pinch the points today Mappa. Agree that inaccurate kicking has cost Mernda in the end. Think our guys showed so real pluck as only 1 on the bench after half time. We will take it, learn and keep finding our way in a new comp.

Looks like 6 teams in line for finals. Old Eltham, Fitzroy Stars, Ivanhoe, Old Paradians, Mernda and Epping. Not sure at this stage which one misses, Ivanhoe lose to Kilmore and then beat Mernda.
A very interesting season is shaping up

Happy to pinch the points today Mappa. Agree that inaccurate kicking has cost Mernda in the end. Think our guys showed so real pluck as only 1 on the bench after half time. We will take it, learn and keep finding our way in a new comp.
Credit to the Hoers mate. Always rallied and got the game back on your terms when Mernda threatened 👍👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back