NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Suss ivanhoes Instagram page

Have Kilmore put a line through their season after losing to Lalor & playing the kids. Magoos looks stacked with capable players who could play 1s comfortably there imo.
2s Capt/ Coach is still in their top 5 players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wasn't Shane Harvey meant to be a handful in div 3 too?

Did Kinglake lose that many in the off season? Haven’t won’t a game in the seniors or reserves after 12 games.
10571z was thinking the same thing, so had a look at there team that played in the finals last year, they have lost basically a backline in Coen, Hannah, McDonald and Kennedy. on baller in Langford and forward in McNamara. Apart from Harvey not sure who else they recruited . Looks like they don't have great depth in ressies either.
They have Reservoir and Lalor in next two weeks

Fitzroy Stars the real deal after beating Epping a t Epping yesterday with out Patrick Farrant. Ivanhoe and Mernda in next two weeks, split these games and they are set up nicely to play finals in 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzroy Stars the real deal after beating Epping a t Epping yesterday with out Patrick Farrant. Ivanhoe and Mernda in next two weeks, split these games and they are set up nicely to play finals in 2024
With the pies injury list they probably won’t see him for a while either. Won’t matter as pies VFL won’t be playing finals

Wasn't Shane Harvey meant to be a handful in div 3 too?
Noted he was playing across half-back on Saturday against the OPs. Presuming that's a new role for him given his history as a goalkicker.

On a totally unrelated topic, I think the league should look at getting the umps an alternate strip for any trip up the mountain. The yellow strip mixed with the majority yellow in the Kinglake jumper was cause for some confusion across the games, especially as the sun got lower and glare went up.

Loved the metro league meets country league feel about the ground up there. The can shed at the "far end" is gold.

Noted he was playing across half-back on Saturday against the OPs. Presuming that's a new role for him given his history as a goalkicker.

On a totally unrelated topic, I think the league should look at getting the umps an alternate strip for any trip up the mountain. The yellow strip mixed with the majority yellow in the Kinglake jumper was cause for some confusion across the games, especially as the sun got lower and glare went up.

Loved the metro league meets country league feel about the ground up there. The can shed at the "far end" is gold.
Good luck getting the league doing that (or anything pro active for a club), maybe as a new club they'll listen cos they didn't listen last year when the same thing was suggested.

Have mernda done something we haven't heard about? Listening to the nfnl podcast today and they didn't review kilmore mernda game, so i listen back to a couple of other previous podcasts and they don't review mernda game, have they been black banned.

Has he played there the whole season? Surely not. You’ve got one of the best goal kickers in NFNL history playing in the backline?

Kinglakes ground wouldn’t suit him at all. He needs space. So I presume he’s just trying to getting into the game and playing up the ground

Has he played there the whole season? Surely not. You’ve got one of the best goal kickers in NFNL history playing in the backline?

Kinglakes ground wouldn’t suit him at all. He needs space. So I presume he’s just trying to getting into the game and playing up the ground
A lot of his possession and goals over the past couple seasons at Nth came from wrap around handball receives and his teammates bringing him into the game with hit up kicks.

One of the best I've seen in this league, but father time caught up with him a while ago.

How lucky are old paradians getting to play reservoir, lalor and heidelberg west 2 times and mernda once. Interesting in a division of 11 teams they play reservoir twice in a span of 5 weeks.

Epping play stars, mernda, turtles twice but also get heidelberg west, reserrvoir and kinglake twice.

Mernda have star, ivanhoe, epping, turtles twice, they get kinglake twice.

Heidelberg West get reservoir twice and play epping, turtles, ivanhoe, OP twice.

Kilmore have lalor, heidelberg west, kinglake twice, stars, mernda OP twice.

Ivanhoe have heidelberg west, kinglake, reservoir and lalor twice along with mernda and turtles.

Stars have lalor and reservoir twice and play OP, Epping, Mernda twice.

My ladder predictor:
Turtles
Old Paradians
Stars
Ivanhoe
Mernda
Epping
Kilmore
Heidelberg West
Lalor
Kinglake
Reservoir

How lucky are old paradians getting to play reservoir, lalor and heidelberg west 2 times and mernda once. Interesting in a division of 11 teams they play reservoir twice in a span of 5 weeks.

Epping play stars, mernda, turtles twice but also get heidelberg west, reserrvoir and kinglake twice.

Mernda have star, ivanhoe, epping, turtles twice, they get kinglake twice.

Heidelberg West get reservoir twice and play epping, turtles, ivanhoe, OP twice.

Kilmore have lalor, heidelberg west, kinglake twice, stars, mernda OP twice.

Ivanhoe have heidelberg west, kinglake, reservoir and lalor twice along with mernda and turtles.

Stars have lalor and reservoir twice and play OP, Epping, Mernda twice.

My ladder predictor:
Turtles
Old Paradians
Stars
Ivanhoe
Mernda
Epping
Kilmore
Heidelberg West
Lalor
Kinglake
Reservoir
bertybeetle not sure what your point is, everyone knew it wasn’t an even draw
If your club is good enough then they will win enough games to make the finals and then win a flag
If your not good enough, well you are not good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back