List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen Blayne O'Loughlin described as a 170cm version of Jasper Pittard. I've never seen him play, is that being massively unfair to him?

I've seen Blayne O'Loughlin described as a 170cm version of Jasper Pittard. I've never seen him play, is that being massively unfair to him?
LOL

Blayne has decision making and kicking skills Jasper Pittard could only have ever dreamt of having.

Anyone that's seen just one game Blayne's played would know that is utter :poo:

Nice troll but.

LOL

Blayne has decision making and kicking skills Jasper Pittard could only have ever dreamt of having.

Anyone that's seen just one game Blayne's played would know that is utter :poo:

Nice troll but.
Like I said I've never seen him just repeated something said on our post. However i will say that a kid who isn't drafted would be happy to walk out with a 150 game career. I puts you in the Top 10% of players drafted.

Like I said I've never seen him just repeated something said on our post. However i will say that a kid who isn't drafted would be happy to walk out with a 150 game career. I puts you in the Top 10% of players drafted.
That someone has obviously never seen him play or he needs an appointment at SpecSavers pronto, while he's at it might be a good idea to get his name on the list for a guide dog, I hear there's quite a waiting list.

That someone has obviously never seen him play or he needs an appointment at SpecSavers pronto, while he's at it might be a good idea to get his name on the list for a guide dog, I hear there's quite a waiting list.
Well his old man was a pretty reasonable kick anyway so maybe it will be in the genes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he played less than 50 games for two other Vic teams. So impossible for him to land there.
You underestimate the ability for the VFL to implement rules to suit themselves on a whim.

If this kid was 6 foot 8 and dominating, you can be sure there would be a one year rule change....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back