No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

I followed the prompts on the email for the replacement game and got the tickets no problems. You couldn’t choose the seats as such and wound up in Row W in the middle, level 1 Ponsford stand. Given we will be getting up for beers etc regularly I prefer the end of a row so I’ll check them out but might revert to the Southern stand. Still for me it worked pretty easily.
I got row W too in the Ponsford as well
The next bay over Row AA was the only available
Wondering which rows were made available? Did anyone get closer?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
They posted this tazaa

1552815528533.png

1552815467284.png

They're apparently handing out business advice.

I wonder if they gave any to the membership department?

I also wonder if that picture meets gender quota specifications?

They posted this tazaa

View attachment 636649
View attachment 636647

They're apparently handing out business advice.

I wonder if they gave any to the membership department?

I also wonder if that picture meets gender quota specifications?
Two years ago a relative of mine gave this a try.
Besides some innner scrotum news re Josh Kelly absolutely nothing came of the venture and the membership was a waste of time.
The club supports these as it helps their bottom line but it’s just hot air filler.
I really would like to know how much expenditure goes towards the memberships department and catering towards its needs.
If the club wants to be viewed like a state of the art modern organisation then it needs to begin operating as one.

Two years ago a relative of mine gave this a try.
Besides some innner scrotum news re Josh Kelly absolutely nothing came of the venture and the membership was a waste of time.
The club supports these as it helps their bottom line but it’s just hot air filler.
I really would like to know how much expenditure goes towards the memberships department and catering towards its needs.
If the club wants to be viewed like a state of the art modern organisation then it needs to begin operating as one.
What is the cost to the club for the party pies being supplied to our exclusive members groups? :rolleyes:

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I suspect the membership department 'issues' are a management issue, not a resourcing issue. It sounds disorganised and, culturally, insufficiently customer service oriented.

I know it may be a small thing but each morning I listen to news briefings via Amazon's Alexa. The NMFC app on there hasn't had an update for 3 weeks now.

Short on staff? Dis-organised? Lack of experience. Could be a whole mix of things :(

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Anyone still waiting on memberships to turn up? I've got 1 out of my families 4.

Yep, one of six have arrived. Followed them up with the Memb. Dept. last week and the rest should be arriving in the next week or so. This follow up was after the call I received asking if I was interested in rejoining.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep, one of six have arrived. Followed them up with the Memb. Dept. last week and the rest should be arriving in the next week or so. This follow up was after the call I received asking if I was interested in rejoining.

..........or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The things would want to be personally hand delivered by Monday or I would be going postal!!!!

This really is ****ing deplorable mate.

..........or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The things would want to be personally hand delivered by Monday or I would be going postal!!!!

This really is ****ing deplorable mate.

The heat will well and truly ramp up if nothing’s arrived by mid next week with the first home game looming. Until then I’m not too fussed, although it has been an interesting first experience dealing with the club directly (with us previously being Centre Wing ticket holders through Marvel Stadium). Ah well, the clock is ticking.........

The heat will well and truly ramp up if nothing’s arrived by mid next week with the first home game looming. Until then I’m not too fussed, although it has been an interesting first experience dealing with the club directly (with us previously being Centre Wing ticket holders through Marvel Stadium). Ah well, the clock is ticking.........
Its not good enough.
It really isnt. I just dont get why the club would want to ostracize its most important asset.

Back