DEVO

Premium Platinum
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta, Carlisle, Ross County
Didn't look to be at the level but first game!

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
She was good in the first half, disappeared in the second.

Mia King stepped up today, 15 possessions, 4 tackles and a goal. She was in the middle of nearly every pack as well, if she wasn't a red head, you'd say she was a Riddell clone.:)

sutcliffe's hotel

Premium Platinum
Oct 30, 2005
Brisbanistan
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Solid effort and rose to the occasion in the final quarter. Great early pressure set us up. Really like how we kept plugging away, trying to get the game on our terms. Ash R was epic.

Jess Duffin’s footy brain continues to excel. Really hope Katie Ashmore gets the honour of being the first player to 50 games.

Looking forward to having Carnage back next week.

Kangaroos4eva

Premium Platinum
Aug 22, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
High pressure, average first round skills, an improved Geelong side, a few new kids not quite up to it yet, new defensive/forward structures and missing a few players.

Ash and Bruton stood up when it mattered as did Ash. Mia King looked comfortable rotating into the midfield.

Duffin and Ferguson were very good down back.

Tall forwards competed well enough, but their lack of influence was a bit disappointing. Weren't helped by poor entries and rushed ball movement. I liked Rennie's game and I can see why we got her.

The ins next week should help.

Coverage and commentators were a bit of a negative today.

Last edited:

Frank Thring

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm thinking along the lines of a tall, strong body against a proper FF/CHF or resting ruck. Our midfield is great, but depths of talls is not. I reckon it'll cost us at some stage.
She had a great build but was soft as butter and had no physical presence and couldn't take a contested mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kearney, abba and gavalas in (All back after iso)
Craven, smith and oloughlin out

Hamilton in for Rennie if she doesn’t get up after the head knock otherwise I’d bring her in for wright and move Randall back

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad