AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw Ashmore at the shops. She is a real looker in person. Great footballer, complete package.

She said hi (probably because I was wearing a North polo at the time) and I said shame how the season panned out. Security walked past and told us to separate and keep the 1.5-metre distance. Then it was an awkward moment and we went our separate ways. Before she went down the next aisle she turned and smiled.

Covid19 ruined an opportunity for two North icons to fall in love. Oh well, a small sacrifice to make for the health and well-being of Australia.

giphy.gif

That smile is pretty outrageous - I'm in a LTR, generally prefer brunettes and try to be a bastion of professionalism when working...but I'll be damned if the heart didn't skip a beat when she flashed those pearly whites at me during the presser post Round 3.

I just saw Ashmore at the shops. She is a real looker in person. Great footballer, complete package.

She said hi (probably because I was wearing a North polo at the time) and I said shame how the season panned out. Security walked past and told us to separate and keep the 1.5-metre distance. Then it was an awkward moment and we went our separate ways. Before she went down the next aisle she turned and smiled.

Covid19 ruined an opportunity for two North icons to fall in love. Oh well, a small sacrifice to make for the health and well-being of Australia.

giphy.gif

Scene for scene, I had exactly the same interaction with Lance Piccioane back in the day.

Rather than Covid19 it was Dean Laidley who kept us at bay from each other.

Congrats to Jassy, well deserved after a wonderful season.
Also, congrats to Jassy Grierson for making the 22under22 team of the season.

I had a perception Grierson was 25-26yo because she played with such assuredness from the get-go.

I had a perception Grierson was 25-26yo because she played with such assuredness from the get-go.
Pretty sure both Grierson and Randall are about 21/22 years old. Our backline should be in good shape for a decade at least.

Pretty sure both Grierson and Randall are about 21/22 years old. Our backline should be in good shape for a decade at least.

Randall? Serious?

She's aged about as well as LT at 22 if so.

Yeh, I've gone there about an AFLW player peeps. Deal with it.

210420_Garner.jpg

Jas Garner has claimed another prestigious honour, winning the AFLW Players' MVP Award.
The vice-captain had an outstanding season through the midfield, having already taken home the AFLW Champion Player of the Year, as voted by the coaches.
Garner averaged 21 disposals and ranked first in the league for score involvements (avg 5.2 per game), second for metres gained (avg 367 per game) and fourth for goals (8).
In a side that went undefeated after round one, she was the leader for contested marks, contested possessions and score involvements, and third for disposals.
The Roos' number 25 is considered one of the favourites for the club's AFLW Best and Fairest, which will be announced on Friday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

210420_Garner.jpg

Jas Garner has claimed another prestigious honour, winning the AFLW Players' MVP Award.
The vice-captain had an outstanding season through the midfield, having already taken home the AFLW Champion Player of the Year, as voted by the coaches.
Garner averaged 21 disposals and ranked first in the league for score involvements (avg 5.2 per game), second for metres gained (avg 367 per game) and fourth for goals (8).
In a side that went undefeated after round one, she was the leader for contested marks, contested possessions and score involvements, and third for disposals.
The Roos' number 25 is considered one of the favourites for the club's AFLW Best and Fairest, which will be announced on Friday night.

Correct

Jasmine Garner, North Melbourne – 413 votes

Madison Prespakis, Carlton – 227

Jaimee Lambert, Collingwood – 201

Jazzy romped it in!

Garner - open market signing

Prespakis - selection #3

Lambert - brought in with a 1st rounder in exchange for selections #1 #4 #12

The competition may be different, the clubs' respective means of finding talent doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back