AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won all four quarters for only the second time this season, the other was against Sydney at Punt Road.

If we made it our permanent home ground we'd never lose the Premeirship.:D

So as it has looked the whole season, the top four teams meet in the prelims. Fantastic effort by the Roo women to prove their worth, despite the draw.

What a game it will be against Melbourne. We would have to be at our best to get over them, given the edge they have over us. Can we do it? I reckon we've improved this season admirably, so we live in hope. The Cats win showed we have grit, and this game, too, may go down to the wire. Go Roos!

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV+

One thing I enjoyed almost as much as the team dominating Richmond is that royal blue outnumbered yellow and black in the crowd by a factor of 3 to 1. We, the North Melbourne supporters, got online at Ticketmaster during the week and we ******* killed those campaigners in 13 minutes. Kind of like the girls did in the second quarter. * you Benny Gale. * you, indeed.
At the start of the broadcast they said that there was a massive wave of yellow and black at Punt Road and then showed a shot of the ground with mostly blue and white. The media bias is so strong they're almost literally saying the sky isn't blue

According to the Tigger fans it's because they are our grandfinal in mens and womens.

I don't think theres a single North supporter who gives a single s**t when they see "Vs Richmond" on the upcoming games run.
"This was/is your grandfinal" is the sorest of sore losery s**t to say.

Glad to hear that they're stewing. F*ck 'em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ikon Park now has a capacity of 12000. Ridiculous that they allowed Carlton to redevelop from a capacity of 35000 in its last VFL days to that.

The record attendance of 62996 was the 1945 bloodbath GF between South Melbourne and Carlton. What a game that was.

Sorry to anyone who can’t make it, but we play better in the daytime and I’m pleased to be at a neutral ground that’s easy to get into and nice to sit at.

At the start of the broadcast they said that there was a massive wave of yellow and black at Punt Road and then showed a shot of the ground with mostly blue and white. The media bias is so strong they're almost literally saying the sky isn't blue
That sideline girl is also talking rubbish at half time, now I’m catching up on the replay. Just said North‘s five goal, game-breaking second quarter was due to either the wind or Richmond’s injuries.

That sideline girl is also talking rubbish at half time, now I’m catching up on the replay. Just said North‘s five goal, game-breaking second quarter was due to either the wind or Richmond’s injuries.

Apparently the wind started at qtr time so we were the only ones to get that advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back