Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
NM on Friday night footy is back, what better time to see us respond to last week's very disappointing loss.

There has been much discussion over our selection changes. Lets hope those selected all put in a performance to justify their promotion over some promising rookies.

Rioli out is important for the Hawks, but Mitchell does counter that. Hawthorn come into this game after a belting of the Suns, and are in impressive form.

Etihad should be a factor in our favour.

Regardless of the result, I hope for a committed 4 quarter performance and come out breathing fire in the first quarter. If we have all players perform their role, we could shock the Hawks like we nearly did twice last year.

Get to the game if you are a Melbournian. Heard too many people claim they will not go as a statement towards the team. If you don't show up because of the efforts of our players and coaches, then you are just as soft as them and have no right to criticise.

Of course, that is just my humble opinion.

Go Roos!

Last edited:
Get to the game if you are a Melbournian. Heard too many people claim they will not go becaus as a statement towards the team. If you don't show up because of the efforts of our players and coaches, then you are just as soft as them and have no right to criticise.

Go Roos!

I'll be there wishing I wasn't. Like most weeks.

Get to the game if you are a Melbournian. Heard too many people claim they will not go becaus as a statement towards the team. If you don't show up because of the efforts of our players and coaches, then you are just as soft as them and have no right to criticise.

Go Roos!
Is that serious??
In all honesty if that is the reason that people don't show, it is in an indictment on them.
We need to present well as a club tonight, Good Friday footy could depend on it.

Eager for this one.

Not happy with selection, but its about time the 22 of em run on and play as a team. Do that and i will be happy.

Will have my eyes glued to Bastinac for a majority of the game, want to see if he is ready to get involved.

Based on last week, cant see us getting up but who knows really?.

We dont turn up, Hawks by 31
We turn up, North by 11

Tonight is really backs to the wall stuff.

Been belted by the media and injuries, coming up against the best side in the comp on Friday night. Will the boys stand up or crumble?

We must take our chances tonight, I'm talking about a 70/30 split in goals to behinds at least. Against a side like Hawthorn they don't give you many opportunities so we must take those moments.

I'm predicting a big effort, but the Hawks will have too much class and polish and win in a close one. But like I said if we take our chances we could just about get over the line. GET THE BALL INTO LINDSAY'S HANDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's that anti-North team thread?

BrraXnLCIAABHVa.png

Yep. At the end of the day its match time and I love this club too much to not go there and support the campaigners.
Last time we were at home we had a memorable win against the Tiges.
Heres hoping we create more memories tonight!

Go rooboys

God I hope Patch can mark it tonight. His dropped marks have been killing us.
I have had nightmares about Atley bursting through the middle, handpassing to Swallow who handpasses to Adams who fumbles and Hill runs into an open goal :(

Would not be against Patch being sub tonight. Actually praying he is

I have had nightmares about Atley bursting through the middle, handpassing to Swallow who handpasses to Adams who fumbles and Hill runs into an open goal :(

Would not be against Patch being sub tonight. Actually praying he is
How many times in the last month has he been the broken link the chain? Would be much better suited to come in when the game has lost a bit of pace to win his own ball.

How many times in the last month has he been the broken link the chain? Would be much better suited to come in when the game has lost a bit of pace to win his own ball.
Yep. Did it well against the Dogs in round 2. All for it.

Yep. Did it well against the Dogs in round 2. All for it.
That was rd 1, an eerily similar performance to Jacobs last weekend in a game that was too far gone. I'm almost certain Anthony will get the vest though, Patch will keep his spot for our overly rigid structures. It's funny how the team we play tonight (the most successful one in the comp over the last three years) puts such great focus on versatility while all the talk that comes out from the NMFC revolves around structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back