Non-AFL chat thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I know, I saw them live before, but his contribution took them to a new level. Less angst, more pop, but still better.
Nah. Give me the angst lol! Grear for after Dogs losses. I did like James too tho.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

West Ham:rolleyes:

Modern football (soccer) is rubbish.

Back in the day, 1975, when West Ham won the FA cup, the players smuggled the trophy back to a crowded East End pub and drank beer out of it with the fans.

In the premier league, we have Brazilians, Italians and Ukrainians who couldn't have picked out London on a map, playing in a soulless stadium with the fans kept safely from the touchline. The players live in gated communities and give a couple of seasons service at $100,000 a week's wages, before disappearig off to China for bigger wages in a tinpot league.

AFL isn't perfect but the majority of players form a connection with their club. Often a deep connection.

Hey guys is thier a way to change my user name or is it set once you make an account?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF any of you want to see a highlight reel player, this is Lamar Jackson, QB.
He is only 22yo, has two games this year with a perfect passer rating, up to 5TD in a game....
but it isn’t just his throwing people love, see this:

An in-depth review by football commentator:

His coach told him this week:
“You’ve changed the game, man.”

Is one of the favourites for MVP.

He is only 22yo, has two games this year with a perfect passer rating, up to 5TD in a game....

Let's hope he has a career better than the bloke from Pittsburgh who probably be always remembered for being clobbered with his own helmet by a bloke who's now indefinitely suspended.

Let's hope he has a career better than the bloke from Pittsburgh who probably be always remembered for being clobbered with his own helmet by a bloke who's now indefinitely suspended.

People will forget that he threw 4 interceptions that game. You are right, he will just be helmet guy.

NE Patriots were caught cheating again this week. They used an excuse of making a tv show, which is the same excuse they told their scouts to use if caught during Spygate (the last time they cheated this way).
The team has won multiple Super Bowls but been busted for cheating, either during the season or post season.

What punishment can you give a team who repeatedly cheats and wins?

NE Patriots were caught cheating again this week. They used an excuse of making a tv show, which is the same excuse they told their scouts to use if caught during Spygate (the last time they cheated this way).
The team has won multiple Super Bowls but been busted for cheating, either during the season or post season.

What punishment can you give a team who repeatedly cheats and wins?
Strip them of their titles.

Kid can play and may revolutionise the way QB is played.

not sure they can make a super bowl this year but will give it A fair crack

Kid can play and may revolutionise the way QB is played.

not sure they can make a super bowl this year but will give it A fair crack

They are currently the number 1 seed in the AFC, meaning home field advantage and a first round bye in the playoffs.

Already beaten most of their immediate rivals, eg. Teams with more than 8+ wins (except Kansas City by 5 points).

Kid could easily win the Super Bowl this year but next year the team has massive amounts of salary cap space, and is probably the most attractive destination for defensive players there is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back