Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a latecomer to Chris Cornell, but saw him supporting Linkin Park a few years back and he had me hooked instantly. Even his Bond movie song was class, unlike some others before him.

Ha I remember that support act made my night, didn't realise he was supporting until he started

Linkin Park were ok ...but to have Cornell come on and play is backlog of Audioslave and Soundgarden was awesome.

Ha I remember that support act made my night, didn't realise he was supporting until he started

Linkin Park were ok ...but to have Cornell come on and play is backlog of Audioslave and Soundgarden was awesome.

Certainly a huge step up on most support acts we get.

Don't say anything bad about Linkin Park in front of my son :eek: (although even he said their new album is awful :) ).

Certainly a huge step up on most support acts we get.

Don't say anything bad about Linkin Park in front of my son :eek: (although even he said their new album is awful :) ).

Ha that was peak Linkin with the Meteora album tour and a good concert. However when they both sang on stage... Cornell's boomed over Chester's

Not sure which was better, hearing him live with the band or live doing his acoustic tour. That voice

Its shocking news. I remember seeing Soundgarden twice in '94 once at the BDO and then at the Palace in St.Kilda for their side show. Something that still ranks as one of the greatest club shows I have ever seen*.

*Dont mean to be that guy.

Would be interesting to see how Cavs would go if they were made to actually stay under the salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...tlings-house-of-hardcore-20170523-gwaxan.html

Not surprising given his son is on the card but I used to love Dennis' wrestling lines slipped into commentary, now he is taking it a step further.
"I think I'm part of the ritual that goes on before the bout. I could be badmouthed by one or two of these WWE people which is downright rude in my town," Cometti told The Four Hoarsemen podcast.
"I'll be hurt by it and I'm expecting my son comes down the walkway and goes after these pricks."

LOL

RIP Roger Moore

Big fan of the Bond series & he didn't have the charisma of Connery but he was hilarious as hell.

Not my favourite Bond, but the right one for his times.

I go way back before Bond watching him on TV playing Ivanhoe, Beau Maverick (the cousin of Bret & Bart Maverick), obviously as The Saint and as Brett Sinclair in The Persuaders with Tony Curtis. He had a great body of work even before Bond, so was always on my radar.

Another piece of my childhood gone.

Its shocking news. I remember seeing Soundgarden twice in '94 once at the BDO and then at the Palace in St.Kilda for their side show. Something that still ranks as one of the greatest club shows I have ever seen*.

*Dont mean to be that guy.

I never saw Cornell live and he was on my list of must sees.

Never alighted for me to get a chance to see him and as you always think "it's ok will see him next time"

He had an amazing voice and as a song writer.

If you want to see some genius watch this

I never saw much of Jordan, where do people who saw a bit of him see the Jordan vs Lebron debate?

Who does everyone have in the finals?

What that Luke Beveridge in the Queensland Maroon rooms at half time then all decked out in Maroons gear?

Or am I seeing things?
Not sure, but according to this he is meant to be at the match.

18816880_10213210539445099_1896747821_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back