No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think he's done his knee. Might just be a hyper extension.
The way he was screaming, you'd want to hope it is more than a hyper extension, or he just has a really small tolerance to pain. Agree though, didn't look like there was any lateral movement on impact which is normally what seems to do the damage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im a massive fan of Nick Riewoldt, but the commentators attributing the lack of atmosphere at the end of a game that had been over for nearly a half to his injury was a bit much. He seemed to be moving ok and unassisted in the rooms just prior to the end of the game, so I guess that is a relatively good sign.

That's the end of his Career

Of course..Clay now has a premiership medallion and Riewoldt does not.

:D
Did he say it to him to have a go or was it as part of one of his roles in the media?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The way he was screaming, you'd want to hope it is more than a hyper extension, or he just has a really small tolerance to pain. Agree though, didn't look like there was any lateral movement on impact which is normally what seems to do the damage.
Hyper extension of the knee would be more painful than an ACL. Haven't done one, but apparently the acl isn't all that painful.

Did he say it to him to have a go or was it as part of one of his roles in the media?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He's alleged to have said it on the field just prior to 3qtr time as Clay lay on the field immediately after injuring his ACL for the 3rd time. As you would expect a melee ensued.
It was the game that the Saints overhauled our 55 point lead and its something that their supporters still hang their hats on. They always discount the effect that the injury had on that game for some reason. Anyways...It was a shitty thing to say.

Edited: Now with more alleged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back