No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot stand the "Giants"

Punchable, horrible c-units, every single one of them.
Often I hate a side cause of their supporters. But with GWS it's the players/club in general. Greene, Patton, Shaw, Cameron. Flogs the lot of them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who really cares? Now their pathetic couple of thousand supporters can feel outnumbered again in another prelim, except there will be an entire MCG filled with feral Richmond supporters.

Their players and supporters will s**t themselves. Should make for good TV.
Will seriously be the most one sided crowd in AFL history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see a champion of the game in Mitchell, and to a much, much lesser extent in Petrie finish their careers in a backwater, bush league ground in the middle of rugby league territory.

Granted I'm no coach, but does anybody think that putting one of the laxest defensive players in the game onto one of the best intercept markers/readers of the play is a good idea?

Bump.

I got so bored that I've been watching YouTube videos for the past two hours. OMG to think I have to barrack for this mob against Richmond next week. :mad:

I'd go to the game at the MCG, but orange is not a flattering colour on me.

Honestly I loved Darcy as a player, but every time Greene gets the ball he goes on about how good of a player he is. He couldn't blow more smoke up that little campaigner pipsqueak's arse if he tried. Richo a bit of the same too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I got so bored that I've been watching YouTube videos for the past two hours. OMG to think I have to barrack for this mob against Richmond next week. :mad:

I'd go to the game at the MCG, but orange is not a flattering colour on me.
Louis Theroux doco on - scarier than who might win flag this year (just)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back