Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games this year have we played against teams with milestones, retirement of champions, comeback stories??

Pendlebury 350, Kennedy, Cunnington now R Gray, sheesh ....reckon there are a few more this year as well

Might be a question for sirswamp
On a roll at the moment.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's also 100% right. Clarkson is definitely a good coach. But those priority picks set the team up massively. And that core group of players hit their peak at the perfect time - just as GWS and GC joined the competition, which weakened the draft and trade hands of all other teams.

Xavier Ellis
Beau Dowler
Mitch Thorpe

They missed on plenty of super high picks too

Here's the vision of Hind

Thats fukn disgusting.

What a nasty, disrespectful little flog.

I’d march the little tosser to the front door of the club and send him on his way..

Who is Hind anyway?.. never heard of him.

Rutten was a top class, well respected player who had a great career…

Whats Hind achieved so far?

They ain’t going to have a 1000 goal kicker either like Franklin. Still have nightmares of the 2007 Elimination Final at Etihad Stadium. Was right behind that kick and was never in doubt. Massie on Franklin, Roo’s last game. Aghhhhh!

Interesting to see how it plays out.
Please!!!!! I've just got over my therapy from the nightmare of that game....

Still haven't forgiven F**** Neil Craig for not shifting Massie. Cost us the game 100%

Thats fukn disgusting.

What a nasty, disrespectful little flog.

I’d march the little tosser to the front door of the club and send him on his way..

Who is Hind anyway?.. never heard of him.

Rutten was a top class, well respected player who had a great career…

Whats Hind achieved so far?
See above, it’s old footage after he gave away a 50 metre he was pissed about. Dodgy by the media

If I’m Clarko I’m picking
GWS - they are a top 4 team on talent. Immediate success
ESS - they have a lot of good kids. Mid term success, linear trajectory
Port* - list could improve or blow up overnight who knows.
North - a long term plan 5yr min to be competitive

In that order
I reckon you’d take essendon all day every day above gws.
So much more potential as a club and possibly even team

Yes 5aa, I told you that last week.

He may be a ducker and a diver.. but fk me he’s also been a superstar player.. absolute freak at times!..

And, i have it on very good authority, that Robbie is an absolute legend of a bloke. Just a really genuine nice guy.

Last edited:
A caller to SEN has said that was from a few weeks back after Hind gave away a dodgy 50 metre he wasn't happy about, in context thats no way near as bad as what the media have shown and tried to portray it was during Sundays flogging.
They do say 'this is from round 20' when showing the footage in the link above. But yeah you'd be forgiven for missing it, and how disrespectful Hind is or is not being in that clip really depends what Rutten is saying to him.

Even managed to duck and dive in a less objectionable way than others.

Star/freak. Potentially as close as we've seen to Darren Jarman since his retirement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do say 'this is from round 20' when showing the footage in the link above. But yeah you'd be forgiven for missing it, and how disrespectful Hind is or is not being in that clip really depends what Rutten is saying to him.
Listen to the commentary though, they’d provided no context behind it

To become the calibre of player he became after the early injury issues including an ACL and play 270 odd games is a great career.

No doubt he has done a lot of hard work to get there, got to respect that.

Will have a great post playing career in the Footy Industry as well.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He may be a ducker and a diver.. but fk me he’s also been a superstar player.. absolute freak at times!..

And, i have it one very good authority, that Robbie is an absolute legend of a bloke. Just a really genuine nice guy.
The playing for frees always annoyed me, if only because he was such a good player he didn't need to. Far too often took his eyes off play purely to appeal to the ump for a free.

Ignoring all that, absolute gun of a player that you'd love to have on your team. Definitely the kind that always stood up when needed. Watching that St Kilda game a few years ago, as soon as Ryder tapped to ball to him you knew it was going through. 10 times out of 10 he kicks that.

The playing for frees always annoyed me, if only because he was such a good player he didn't need to. Far too often took his eyes off play purely to appeal to the ump for a free.

Ignoring all that, absolute gun of a player that you'd love to have on your team. Definitely the kind that always stood up when needed. Watching that St Kilda game a few years ago, as soon as Ryder tapped to ball to him you knew it was going through. 10 times out of 10 he kicks that.
Exactly the way I see him. It’s a shame he acted like that we didn’t need to, doesn’t take away the fact he was a gun player and seems a decent bloke.

Just watched the 3 part doco series 'Show me the money'. Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Great insight into trading and drafting of players. No mention of any Crows players but still and interesting watch.

Key take away for me is I think JHF will head back to SA soon. Seems to be a real family person who would hate the Melbourne lifestyle...

Also now have a soft spot for Finlayson....never thought I'd say that.

The ferals will be there swarming like a plague of pests as they always are when they foresee a showdown win. That, and one of their heroes is retiring.

They might take signs, but they are all huff and puff piss and wind just like their club. They talk a tuff game, but they will be there in droves to see Robbie’s final dive.
Game appears to be sold out on Ticketek. They wouldn't miss their Grand Final for anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back