Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that he isn't? I was simply talking about his body. Another case of talent, but lacking other stuff.
Did I say you did?

It wasnt a personal attack on you. I try in general to refrain from that always.

Yes, definitely talented, but definitely wasted.

not if someone goes down early. Obviously his conditioning is nowhere near it and it won't get there being played as sub.
Maybe. But with 5 now on the bench there will still be 4 as opposed to 3

You can still manipulate your interchanges - but its not ideal having a half fit burst player in that circumstance

Gah... how depressing. Imagine if I had used that time to actually do something productive and better myself...

*I mean I would still be a loser BUT THAT's NOT THE POINT

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230207_081130_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230207_081130_Chrome.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. But with 5 now on the bench there will still be 4 as opposed to 3

You can still manipulate your interchanges - but its not ideal having a half fit burst player in that circumstance

there's not 5 on the bench, it's 4 with one sub. When a coach says that if quarters were 8 minutes long instead of 20, they're not suggesting they're sitting on a great sub. What they're saying is that the guy that has come back from time away from the game isn't near match fit. Sub or otherwise. I'll put money on it if you and your mates want. He's not hitting the 23 until he can run out a a fair portion of an entire game. Plus, they're not contending, so they'll be using this season to build him back to the fitness level required.

there's not 5 on the bench, it's 4 with one sub. When a coach says that if quarters were 8 minutes long instead of 20, they're not suggesting they're sitting on a great sub. What they're saying is that the guy that has come back from time away from the game isn't near match fit. Sub or otherwise. I'll put money on it if you and your mates want. He's not hitting the 23 until he can run out a a fair portion of an entire game. Plus, they're not contending, so they'll be using this season to build him back to the fitness level required.
Tippa is sub. If an injury occurs - as you suggested - then tippa comes on
Simple

Tippa is sub. If an injury occurs - as you suggested - then tippa comes on
Simple

what if that's 3 minutes in and Tippa, who the ciach has said is capable of playing 40% game time? Don't be silly, he's not being described as a perfect sub, he's being described as a gut returning that needs a lot of conditioning.

But you're confident, so what the bet?

what if that's 3 minutes in and Tippa, who the ciach has said is capable of playing 40% game time? Don't be silly, he's not being described as a perfect sub, he's being described as a gut returning that needs a lot of conditioning.

But you're confident, so what the bet?
4 x 8 minute quarters. He can do it easy

I dont bet so good luck

Well done to Tyson Stengle for earning himself another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back