MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What I meant was in his situation. He's a drug addict probably completely broke. Don't think 5 years stacks up
Think of all the joy those drugs would have brought to the lives of the addicts that would have used them and their loved ones.

I get that you can practically murder someone these days and get a high five from a judge, but I'll take someone having to face ramifications for their actions.

If you drink drive you almost face a firing squad, so this doesn't seem to over the top.

Tipped Suns but didn't expect this.

Things will be grim for Geelong long term unless they can attract another generational talent through trade/FA.
Well done, I wanted to but was too scared.

Tips like this win you the comp.

Yeah I don't believe any of that stuff Sam Fisher said about being an addict etc. I reckon he just did it because you get heaps of fn' money out of it.

Lovely broadcasting from channel 7, yeah show us a replay of a smother rather than the actual play.
Luke Darcy just now saying "play on must have been touched" must not have been watching Neale just drop the ball instead of marking it

Tipped Suns but didn't expect this.

Things will be grim for Geelong long term unless they can attract another generational talent through trade/FA.
They'll probably get Bailey Smith wouldn't be surprised if they got LDU.

Doubt they can trade in another S-tier player like Danger or Cameron though.

In hindsight it's pretty crazy they were able to get two top fifteen players in the comp within five years via trades. Those sorts of trades are actually very rare.

In hindsight it's pretty crazy they were able to get two top fifteen players in the comp within five years via trades. Those sorts of trades are actually very rare.
I'm sure there was someone but felt like it was Judd then **** all until them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure there was someone but felt like it was Judd then heck all until them
I little player called Lance Franklin might be who you're forgetting.

Geelong v GWS should be interesting at Geelong next week. Both teams hit the ground running to start the year but have been out of form the last few matches

You know what, you don't even have the right colour legs
I forgot Ablett which serves me right for getting snarky.

But yeah it's the kind of thing that probably happens once every five years on average. Trading in two superstars to your club in a few years is insane

You tell him.

He’s way to uppity on this board
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Yeah the luck getting them is ridiculous. I know they develop well but there’s no flag without Danger and Cameron.

A very manly game last night, GC kicked a manly 26 goals and Geelong got flogged but took it like a man kicking 100 points of their own.

Yeah I don't believe any of that stuff Sam Fisher said about being an addict etc. I reckon he just did it because you get heaps of fn' money out of it.
Bit of both, he was clearly a user, just bought heaps to pay for his usage and make some cash. Solid investment. Ice and coke should be talked about like gold and silver is.

A very manly game last night, GC kicked a manly 26 goals and Geelong got flogged but took it like a man kicking 100 points of their own.
14 goals kicked in the last quarter Geelong just about doubled their 3/4 time score. I would have wanted a bit more foot on the throat stuff if I was a gcs supporter but 26 goals is a lot of fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back