MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I blame Hardwick. No real plan for renewal and then jumped ship as soon as the writing was on the wall. In fact I think he is poor of character full stop, leaving his missus and all.
Agree Hardwick jumping ship and doing the smug world tour last year was laughable. The whole 'cooked the sausages so many ways' was such a cop out.

I don't really blame him but just own it and say you don't wanna be there for the rebuild.

My daughter goes for Richmond and I actually feel really bad for her and them which goes against everything I believe in.

Also heck Brisbane.
I know what you mean though it's a little less personal with me. My niece jumped on the Richmond bandwagon circa 2017? She was a hawthorn supporter at the start of 2017 then jumped ship at some point. She is now at an age where she goes out with friends. She went last Saturday and man that was a tough night. At the same time I think you need to go through some tough times. (Not neeld years bad)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Amiss goalkicking technique is awful, how has he been so accurate?
I feel like he's one of those young players that is going through the now standard 'tweak' or 'overthinking' their routine now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back