Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I will own this from the start, I am biased as I hate Port Adelaide with a passion.

But just to show that I am not mean spirited and don't ever say anything nice about their Club .... well here goes.

I think Ken Hinkley is doing an outstanding job, so much so that I think they should extend his contract another 5 years.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Now I will own this from the start, I am biased as I hate Port Adelaide with a passion.

But just to show that I am not mean spirited and don't ever say anything nice about their Club .... well here goes.

I think Ken Hinkley is doing an outstanding job, so much so that I think they should extend his contract another 5 years.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Yeah Ken and Dixon deserve another extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Port,but Ken is a good bloke. Strikes me as a good people manager, although he may not have the tactical nous to be a senior coach.

In any case, I think that he deserves better than what the board and their fans dish up to him.

No coach deserves what Hinkley cops.

OK, maybe Lyon or Clarkson.

I hate Port,but Ken is a good bloke. Strikes me as a good people manager, although he may not have the tactical nous to be a senior coach.

In any case, I think that he deserves better than what the board and their fans dish up to him.

I don't know mate. A decade of flat-tracking and crumbling under the first sign of pressure. No success. And yet he's completely protected by the normally rabid football media.

It would drive anyone insane. And these are Port Adelaide fans.

Port, off the back of a dream opening fixture based largely in SA, might cough up this game and not really have all that much to show for being kissed on the dick.

Touch of the downhill skiiers / flat trackers about em.

Beat up on us and Tigers to kick off their season - two bottom four sides - before being rolled at home by the Demons who were (are) a club facing off field dramas.

Bounced back with two more home game wins against sides not largely expected to play finals (Bombers, Freo) before being pumped by the Pies. Scraped over the line against the Saints and now here we are.

They seem to beat up on teams below them but haven't knocked off anyone that was a genuine 50-50. And in this game as the favourites they have had their pants pulled down. Long may it continue.
Celebrate Happy Hour GIF by Arrow Video

I can't imagine we'd be forgiving if we'd had Port's run since 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back