Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It wasn't forceful but they were going full pelt so if I was the Giants I'd be arguing that it contributed to the trajectory of the contact.
Yeah I think GWS's two main arguments will be:
1) he was pushed
2) he looks at McCartin very very late before choosing to brace

will be interesting to see the front view in real time, from what i've seen so far I rekn Brown makes the decision late enough to say he was committed to the ball

Yeah I think GWS's two main arguments will be:
1) he was pushed
2) he looks at McCartin very very late before choosing to brace

will be interesting to see the front view in real time, from what i've seen so far I rekn Brown makes the decision late enough to say he was committed to the ball
Not to mention the rain affecting ability to stop when at full pace.
Brown would have got there first but for the bounce of the ball and McCartin tries to pivot but maintains momentum into the contact.
For mine it's unavoidable.
But the optics will look bad letting him off so he'll cop 2 weeks or more.

LDU pinged for out on the full

Ball came off his hands and both his feet were near on a metre away

Cost North a goal

Boundary umpires are having an interesting year

The best team played poorly, failed to take the game on at all and made some very dumb decisions leaving the Pies looking half good. I didn't see a top 4 team out there.

Umpiring - can this be outsourced?

Carlton played a highly defensive brand of football because they can’t afford to make mistakes against Collingwood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People need to forgive Willie leaving, players do it all the time.. He done us a favour and took the media drug taint with him and left Wce with a clean slate..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nah. heck him. Might get over it once Port finally play over here again and we get a chance to boo the heck out of him every touch he gets. I know I've got 5 good boos in me.

LDU pinged for out on the full

Ball came off his hands and both his feet were near on a metre away

Cost North a goal

Boundary umpires are having an interesting year

They seem to be over correcting from their non-calls to this point.

Clear touched behind in the GWS v Sydney game called a goal when 10 times out of 10 before this round, goal umpire would have called a score review.

Still automatically reviewed so no harm but still. Shouldn't even bother with goal umpires calling a review if they're all automatically reviewed anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what this celebration means? I feel old as I have no idea what it is.

View attachment 1979204
I think it means ice in his veins. Not of the meth variety but more so he thinks he’s clutch and doesn’t miss.

It’s something a few nba players do like Trae Young from Atlanta. It’s pretty s**t and even worse when you see an under 10 player doing it because he’s mimicking his idols.

Seems to be a lot of reports of bad crowd behaviour from last nights game. Not long before they start seperating the crowds for those big rivalry games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back