Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah... most of us been saying that for 5 years now.

Like our own club... we are still waiting.
Weird comment.

Up until fagan was hired brisbane was universally known as a basket case that werent able to develop or keep talent.

Look far more structured and they have a stack of young talent that are gradually getting better in Hipwood, Witherden, McCluggage, Berry and Andrews to name a few.

Weird comment.

Up until fagan was hired brisbane was universally known as a basket case that werent able to develop or keep talent.

Look far more structured and they have a stack of young talent that are gradually getting better in Hipwood, Witherden, McCluggage, Berry and Andrews to name a few.

Yeah. 0-5 and kicked 2 goals for an entire game last week...

Still a basket case.

Mind you... a basket case that is still a big chance of beating us when we play. Just like last year.

Still a basket case.

Mind you... a basket case that is still a big chance of beating us when we play. Just like last year.

Don't play the Lions till rnd 12 hopefully they win a game or two by then in saying that you just know Essington will turn up.

Very promising signs from both Queensland sides tonight.

The question needs to be asked about the 50 metre penalty at the start of the last though. Should have been a reversal from Miller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry.

Dons by 10 goals.

Better!?

Good to see you monitoring the posts of a “boring misery guts” so intently.
Actually couldn't give a toss whether you reckon Essendon will win or not.

But I don't come to this thread to read you carrying on your weird negative shtick, I come here to talk about football that doesn't involve Essendon and it takes a special kind of dedication to your weird cause to keep making it about us all the time.

But I don't come to this thread to read you carrying on your weird negative shtick, I come here to talk about football that doesn't involve Essendon and it takes a special kind of dedication to your weird cause to keep making it about us all the time.

Click on my username ⬆️⬆️⬆️ up there...

On my profile there is an option that says “Ignore”. Click on it and enjoy ☑️

Hopefully the people that aren’t then on your ignore list all share the same views and opinions (positive, negative or “weird”) about the sport as you do. Because that’s what forums are for... to read exactly what you want to hear all the time without any discussion/opinion (positive or negative!) from the other side, right?

Enjoy.

Still a basket case.

The problem is that they’ve basically lost an entire block of their age demographic because all their decent draft picks - for what 3 years? - asked to be traded out.

They’ve got some good young talent developing, a couple of good senior players, then a whole lot of battlers.

Melbourne and Carlton have both had the same issues, with exactly the same results over the last 10 years.

Click on my username ⬆️⬆️⬆️ up there...

On my profile there is an option that says “Ignore”. Click on it and enjoy ☑️

Hopefully the people that aren’t then on your ignore list all share the same views and opinions (positive, negative or “weird”) about the sport as you do. Because that’s what forums are for... to read exactly what you want to hear all the time without any discussion/opinion (positive or negative!) from the other side, right?

Enjoy.

Positive or negative makes no matter, if you say something unreasonable most likely you will get called out on it. Forums are for robust discussion either way.

If you want to talk about Essendon there are something like 14000 threads within this board. Try one that isn't labelled "Non-Essendon".

If you want to talk about Essendon there are something like 14000 threads within this board. Try one that isn't labelled "Non-Essendon".

Great. No problem. And hoping you will moderate the countless other posters who occasionally bring up the conversation of ‘Essendon’ in the Non-Essendon thread on the Essendon board... rather than continually find ways to criticise my posts, whether here or elsewhere.

Great. No problem. And hoping you will moderate the countless other posters who occasionally bring up the conversation of ‘Essendon’ in the Non-Essendon thread on the Essendon board... rather than continually find ways to criticise my posts, whether here or elsewhere.
We can and we do.

----

I'm pretty impressed that the Saints drew with GWS. Anyone got any insight about that? I didn't watch it.. so it's pretty much just mind = blown for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back