Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt either WA club is on Zurhaar's radar, he made a big deal over JHF's going home, so I think if he moves he would be more likely to move to a non-WA club that expects success (e.g. Sydney like the rumours I have seen here link him to) rather than returning to WA.

I reckon if you look back you would probably find 1 possible example straight away of a Fremantle player not playing one week look at the PR reason the club gave why this player didnt play that week but was back playing the following week.
I have always said ,any supporter of any club who thinks their club don't have drug users are delusional.

I doubt either WA club is on Zurhaar's radar, he made a big deal over JHF's going home, so I think if he moves he would be more likely to move to a non-WA club that expects success (e.g. Sydney like the rumours I have seen here link him to) rather than returning to WA.
Thought that would be more about how JHF went home straight away, knowing that he himself has stuck it out and dug in.

If Zurharr says he wants to go, after 8 years you couldn't call him soft and homesick surely?

Hey guys

Sorry if this is not the right area or I'm unwelcome, but does anyone have gather round tickets they don't need?

Tickets opened up the other day again and the club stuffed up member barcodes and by the time they fixed it all tickets were gone again. I normally go with my 8 year old and he really wants to go back to Adelaide

Hey guys

Sorry if this is not the right area or I'm unwelcome, but does anyone have gather round tickets they don't need?

Tickets opened up the other day again and the club stuffed up member barcodes and by the time they fixed it all tickets were gone again. I normally go with my 8 year old and he really wants to go back to Adelaide
Not sure if it will work, but will DM you

Wow, Jack Crisp as the sub, that's a statement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back