Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is Toby Greene ,seriously

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong 4 losses in a row after starting the season 7-0.
I know it’s been said forever but I reckon Geelong really are on the way down this time
They threw everything at GWS then and still couldn’t get over the line at home

Thought their 7-0 totally flattered them

That midfield , combined with their older players , especially porkins getting more and more injured , this year will be the last swing of what’s been an amazing era for that footy club.

Probably won enough already to sneak into finals but will be making up the numbers

If I was freo I’d be headhunting some of their IP in the coaches box end of season - harry Taylor and /or offer Duncan line coach position

I know it’s been said forever but I reckon Geelong really are on the way down this time
They threw everything at GWS then and still couldn’t get over the line at home

Thought their 7-0 totally flattered them

That midfield , combined with their older players , especially porkins getting more and more injured , this year will be the last swing of what’s been an amazing era for that footy club.

Probably won enough already to sneak into finals but will be making up the numbers

If I was freo I’d be headhunting some of their IP in the coaches box end of season - harry Taylor and /or offer Duncan line coach position
I've got the same line of thinking.

Sure they are missing players at the moment from the midfield - but they're almost always missing Guthrie and Danger to injury over the last few seasons.

For all our talk of not beating anyone in the top 8 - they are exactly the same.

Really does feel like every close game is going against us this year.

Once more like Hawthorn last week it is enjoyable watching Geelong bottle it.
How's that result against us? The result didn't really matter since both teams were just ahead of us.
Geelong losing another game at GMHBA is massive, this is a significant blow for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back