Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is not 1 player at StKilda I would want at Geelong, they are a disgrace.
Steven, Carlisle, McCartin, Ross..
That was an awesome last Q. Normally would have preferred GC to win, but GC minus GAJ is not worth looking at.
Saints should build on this and start a belated winning streak.
Main thing is their supporters and coach- very happy for Richo.
Hope CS can also get a win- rare thing to see both coaches happy on Monday night.

As I've said before we need to get out of the BS Easter Monday game and start having them down in Geelong. They aren't worth an MCG 'home' game. Only the Pies and Tigers are.
I think it’s hilarious how they say they have all these members but none of them turn up.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

As I've said before we need to get out of the BS Easter Monday game and start having them down in Geelong. They aren't worth an MCG 'home' game. Only the Pies and Tigers are.

See what the crowd is tomorrow against the Tigers first. Our H&A crowds against them at the G earned them the trip down the highway last year. Just play all the games in Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The group Adelaide have been dealing with who brought such fantastic things as the power stance must be worried about the success their rubbish has bought the Crows.

Since the Easter Monday game was introduced in 2010, the lowest crowd has been 62k in 2017 (Hawks home game - they have normally got at least in the 70's). Our home games have been between 68-74k so still worth having the game there. I imagine it may have become an institution for some people's Easter weekends.

I've never attended one by the way.

Are the Crows suffering from the dreaded runners-up hangover?

Last year they finished first at the end of the h&a season, scored 2,415 points across the season which was 247 points more than the next team (Port), while conceding 1,776 which was 4th lowest in the league.

After 12 matches this year they have scored 1,044 points while conceding 984 and nearly 30% points lower than last year - they look so far off the team they were last year

Since the Easter Monday game was introduced in 2010, the lowest crowd has been 62k in 2017 (Hawks home game - they have normally got at least in the 70's). Our home games have been between 68-74k so still worth having the game there. I imagine it may have become an institution for some people's Easter weekends.

I've never attended one by the way.

I've only missed one Easter Monday game in that time and that's when I was away camping and we got smashed by Hawthorn. But I've also had a couple of occasions where I've gone away for a few days over Easter and flown home on Sunday before going to the game on the Monday - craziest was flying back from Perth, getting to Melbourne at 5am or something, waiting for the Gull bus service to Geelong which was an hour after I got in, getting a couple of hours sleep once home before getting on a footy train to go to the match. Always worth it when we win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back