Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

SOS might be after Gubby’s title for the biggest myth in football.
I love(d) Carlton supporters telling GWS supporters how good SOS is/was.

We knew the truth. The scary thing is imagine GWS with one or two of Stringer, Macrae or Wines, plus Zak Jones, plus De Goey and Wright.

That's not even a stretch - those are literally the players taken immediately after GWS's wasted picks in the relevant drafts.

Tagged by de Boer. Going to be scary if he does a similar job on Neale when we play them.

Meh, I'm sure he's played with / on Lachie many times at Freo. You could have two De Boer's double team Neale & I reckon he'd rack up more than 12 touches. You only get a result like that if a team capitulates & lays down. Boy it must suck right now being a Blues fan.

How many of those GWS rejects have come and gone from Carlton? The ones that remain still have a question mark over them. Silvagni thought he had an advantage being an ex GWS list manager but in fact he took his eye off the rest of the competition and in turn has made Boltons job that little bit harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of those GWS rejects have come and gone from Carlton? The ones that remain still have a question mark over them. Silvagni thought he had an advantage being an ex GWS list manager but in fact he took his eye off the rest of the competition and in turn has made Boltons job that little bit harder.
Yep, not many hits, mostly spuds > list cloggers > B- graders > and a few handy additions.

Yep, not many hits, mostly spuds > list cloggers > B- graders > and a few handy additions.
Carlton shopped in the bargain bin. Collingwood and Essendon bought the premium stuff and paid fair price for it.

Carlton shopped in the bargain bin. Collingwood and Essendon bought the premium stuff and paid fair price for it.

Yeah the top class Giants - Treloar Shiel etc - went to other teams. It's like the old saying you get what you pay for.

I think they wanted to purchase the top shelf options but the sales lady just said 'they're very expensive' and that they should leave.

Of course if you had options why would you pick Carlton over Pies/Dons/Tigers etc ... no clout, no prospects, no blockbusters, tainted heritage, no perceptible plan on or off field, dead man walking coach, boring uniform, having to respect Murphy ... hmm and that was without having to think about it!

I think they wanted to purchase the top shelf options but the sales lady just said 'they're very expensive' and that they should leave.

Of course if you had options why would you pick Carlton over Pies/Dons/Tigers etc ... no clout, no prospects, no blockbusters, tainted heritage, no perceptible plan on or off field, dead man walking coach, boring uniform, having to respect Murphy ... hmm and that was without having to think about it!

All correct except I do like the Carlton guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back