Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

How many young Richmond fans would have watched Lynchs cheap shots this year and tried them out for themselves?

Let’s be honest bitch-mond fans don’t need any encouragement. But you have a point. Such a crap look. Such a crap bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Maybe Port should have chosen The Gabba instead of what turned out a wet Adelaide oval.
Would have had a nice dry night and a possible different result
Port had enough chances to win the game
In the end Richmond found a way to get the win
Still a great leap forward for Port to finish top at the end of the H & A season after finishing 10th in 2019

Maybe Port should have chosen The Gabba instead of what turned out a wet Adelaide oval.
Still a great leap forward for Port to finish top at the end of the H & A season after finishing 10th in 2019

Port's skills last night was deplorable. You had experienced players like Boak, Rockliff, Grey dropping the ball every second opportunity they had. Yes, you could account some of those errors as a result of the conditions, but Richmond were not making the same mistakes nearly as frequently. I think either team tonight will draw great confidence after watching last night's game.

You have to give credit when credit is due, just saw footage of Tom Lynch getting sprayed with rum and coke and then not long after consoling a young shattered Port fan.... well done Tom Lynch, his on field actions have understandably drawn some ire but as would be the case with almost all divisive players, off field he is more than likely a great guy.
I don't know, he might of gone up to him to ask him if he could drink his tears

Iirc Port went alright in the wet this year?

at least Rocky did from a fantasy perspective anyway.

Port were exactly like us in the finals last year. They did pretty well, but they just couldn't get it done. The entire game they seemed to want to keep the ball alive and not put it over the boundary, and many times it cost them. They rush kicked forward to nothing and the Tiger's defenders feasted on uncontested marks all night.

Wayne Carey commenting on a bad culture at North... FMD I've seen it all now.

trying to weigh up Richmond winning.. or Danger, Ablett and Selwood winning.
I like most of the Cats and Scott, so I think its for the Cats i go :D

If it blows out like last year it may be a shortened night for me though

trying to weigh up Richmond winning.. or Danger, Ablett and Selwood winning.
I like most of the Cats and Scott, so I think its for the Cats i go :D

If it blows out like last year it may be a shortened night for me though

Yeah I'll be going for the Cats but this is the most disinterested I've been in a grand final for a long long time. I can't even muster up that much hatred of richmond to make me care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many young Richmond fans would have watched Lynchs cheap shots this year and tried them out for themselves?

And the pressure on junior/country/amateur umpires to let them get away with it, and their tribunals to not suspend them for i.

Rhyce Shaw and North part ways. Took awhile to finalise.

Dayne Beams has officially retired and described some of the issues he has been battling in recent years.

Massive melt on the Pies board about this.
Some say we’re part liable in not advising Pies of his circumstances.
They conveniently forget that he cost us an arm and a leg to get him up to Brisbane.
But a question: how come we didn’t draft him in the first place, as a local boy?

They conveniently forget that he cost us an arm and a leg to get him up to Brisbane.
But a question: how come we didn’t draft him in the first place, as a local boy?
We took Daniel Rich(pick 7) and Jack Redden(25) before Dayne went at 29 so must have rated them higher at the time.

He nominated for the national draft.

He didn’t want to be part of the Lions zone selection.

Watching 360 on delay.

Gerard is throwing the term 'Dynasty Team' out there a bit willy nilly for my liking (in relation to Richmond if they win tomorrow).

Three flags in four years is a great effort and a champion team, but lets be real here, back to back to back is what a qualifies a dynasty team.

Nothing less.

Watching 360 on delay.

Gerard is throwing the term 'Dynasty Team' out there a bit willy nilly for my liking (in relation to Richmond if they win tomorrow).

Three flags in four years is a great effort and a champion team, but lets be real here, back to back to back is what a qualifies a dynasty team.

Nothing less.
I want the Cats to win although I think the Tigers will, but you're right if the Tigers win they will still be behind the Lions and Hawks who both got 3peats and played in 4 GFs in a row.

The Cats(07-11) the best home and away team I have seen couldn't even manage back to back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back