Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

I want the Cats to win although I think the Tigers will, but you're right if the Tigers win they will still be behind the Lions and Hawks who both got 3peats and played in 4 GFs in a row.

The Cats(07-11) the best home and away team I have seen couldn't even manage back to back.

And then there's the tragic story of the best home & away season team ever, that only won one flag 😂🤣

He nominated for the national draft.

He didn’t want to be part of the Lions zone selection.
We only had rookie-level zone selections back then. I think you're thinking of the Suns - he knocked back a contract offer from them to sit out his draft year and nominate as an overager the following year that they could then take as a zone pick.

GWS died the moment they gave it that awful name. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were more giant supporters in Canberra than in Western Sydney, and I wouldn't be surprised if they relocated their in the next 5 or so years.

Some footage of Izak Rankine going around the socials apparently. Punching on in Adelaide.

Some footage of Izak Rankine going around the socials apparently. Punching on in Adelaide.

To be fair what else is there to do in Adelaide?

Speaking of Rankine haven't heard anything recently about Lukosius leaving the Suns..

And if there was a bit of meat to the story one of the journo's would've been leaked the story by now to test the waters so to speak. There was a bit of Dunkley scuttlebutt going around in media circles before yesterday's announcement, that wasn't really an announcement, but was pretty much an announcement.

Rumours also out there that Josh Schache could be on the move again this time to the pies. Pies are looking for a forward. Not sure if pies is a good club for Josh though. The pressure would be enormous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours also out there that Josh Schache could be on the move again this time to the pies. Pies are looking for a forward. Not sure if pies is a good club for Josh though. The pressure would be enormous.
Atleast he wouldn’t be demanding a huge pay packet so he will only perform to the level he is employed.
But you are correct the pressure gauge will go up significantly.

Schache at the Pies ?

Still a bit dirty about the way he left us but I reckon that would be a really bad career move for him.

He has absolutely No, NIL , zilch,nadir presence

The Collingwood "army" would eat him for breakfast

If you're after a key forward but have nada cap space, what'ya gonna do?

Can see why they were so keen to move on Treloar if he was on 900k next year lol.

Edit: Beams returning to Collingwood probably didn't help either. Lol.

For all the talk of hubs being a massive disadvantage, Richmond, Melbourne Storm and Melbourne Vixens have all won their respective competitions being based out of hubs.

Damien Hardwick has acknowledged many times that moving into hub actually helped Richmond click this season. Normally players are all out n about doing their own thing, being under the same roof this time and spending more time together helped create a bigger connection according to him.

Don't tell "sleeping in hotel room" supporters any of this, no one will listen.

Very worrying post on Darren Jolly’s Instagram.

Hope he can be located before he does something tragic.

6F62FCAB-85B4-4016-AC3D-247678D8FDF9.jpeg

On SEN this morning, Ralph Carr mentioned that Martin was offered $11 million over 7 years by North and Adelaide, and subsequently stayed at Richmond for less.

What I suspect will be brushed over when it is reported is that Martin stayed in large part because Carr said that he showed how Martin would make more money staying at Richmond due to off-field deals than he would if he has left.

But yes, hotel beds are definitely the biggest inequality that has ever existed in the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back