Independent Wrestling Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

doubt it. there is talk some of the lucha guys will work tna. since they have an agreement with aaa and konnan is back in tna
Ok, I remember Konnan back in WCW. With all the talent that TNA had and lost in the past year or 2. One can only hope that they have finally hit rock bottom and can finally pull themselves back up! It wasn't too of a bad promotion back in the mid 2000's.

That is true, read a rumour that Ted Turner had brought shares in Lucha Underground. Not sure if true. But would love Turner to take on Vince again! Just as long as there is no Eric Bishoff and Vince Russo!

Some people believe anything. Mark Zuckerberg is going to revive the AWA too.

more the fact wwe is a stable pay check. you get paid to travel the world and wrestle much safer matches so you can work longer. compared to the indies when you have to be a name to get a decent payday. tna for example pay you 500bucks a taping so you might work 4 matches and only make 500 bucks. and other companies its worse. japan is a good goal for people but a lot of it is unsafe

The Japanese companies will only bring in so many foreigners though, so spots are limited.

Hope Omega is the champ when they go to the USA.
c_q1ghduqaagxcg.jpg

thoughts on the belt design?

c_q1ghduqaagxcg.jpg

thoughts on the belt design?

It's ok I guess. New Japan I feel have too many belts though.

Not really a fan of the Never Open Weight Belts + I think they should scrap the jnr tag titles.

Can understand the IWGP US title is like the WWE UK title where they are attempting to grow the brand in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the Omega firing of Cole at WOTW. The way Omega delivered the "Hero & Villian" line was awesome and then Scurll appears. Very cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back