Scandal North Melbourne's Jaidyn Stephenson has broken his hip after an incident at home

Remove this Banner Ad

You know the thing with guys like Shaw and Swan were they didn’t keep causing issues (that we know of). Also, when players from other clubs are recruited and asked what surprised them the most at Collingwood, the answer was always the same. It was how hard Swan trained particularly during the pre-season. Sure guys play up. But if they can separate it and maintain their professionalism then they are given chances. And also the learn quickly what’s acceptable.
all true, but then young idiots who over-rate their own importance think they too should be able to get away with things.
the hardest trainer in the group also applied to Cousins, making me wonder if there was something in the stuff he took or it was pure coincidence?

You could cause more serious injury with regular household power tools but I bet you aren't all gonna have a sook over a player doing some basic woodwork.

I wouldn’t have thought operating power woodworking tools whilst pissed would be a terribly smart idea either?

Last edited:

all true, but then young idiots who over-rate their own importance think they too should be able to get away with things.
the hardest trainer in the group also applied to Cousins, making me wonder if there was something in the stuff he took or it was pure coincidence?
Cuz took everything to it's extreme, drug taking, training, swimming etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back